Twenty Nine

Eunseo

So Eun unni was asked by our main manager to be with us today in the dorm. Our manager had to go somewhere important so So Eun unni will accompany and will be with us.

"Annyeong unni!" We greeted her as she went in our dorm.

"Hi!" She greeted back.

Ring ring..

We heard her phone ring.

"Jamkkan, I'll answer this." She excused herself.

After a few minutes of talking she came back and looked for me.

"Eunseo, the call is for you." She said and handed me her phone which I accepted.

"Yeoboseyo?" I spoke.

"Eunseo, this is the manager of Monsta X. Have you seen the articles?" He asked.

"What articles? I think I haven't." I answered.

"Well apparently netizens are creating rumors about you and Changkyun here. They speculate that you have broken up and that rumor really goes up in celebrity dating issues.." He told me.

"Oh... keurae?" I said.

"But, can you both clear up that rumor? Just arrange another date between you two and publicize it a little bit." He said.

"Sure. No problem." I agreed.

"Ne gamsahamnida." He hung up.

I thought of borrowing unni's phone for awhile so I could text Changkyun oppa. I opened a chatbox for Changkyun oppa but I got surprised when I saw there was already an existing one.

"What is this?" I muttered.

I browsed through and saw lots of messages of them. I decided to try to read.

"Eunseo! Are you done?" Unni approached me and got her phone away from my hands.

Before I could even read all the messages oppa and unni sent to each other, she already caught me.

"N-ne.... I'm done." I answered and she casually walked away.

Could it be So Eun unni and Changkyun oppa have something? Why do they still remain in contact with each other?

.........

Eunseo

After a few weeks, Changkyun oppa and I finally arranged a date together. I was finally able to talk to him properly and set our plans.

We both met up in a restaurant wearing casual clothing. We were both sitting down not saying anything to each other again.

"Do you want to eat something? Just choose so we can order." He offered.

"Umm.. arasseo." I said and began looking for food to eat.

He considered my orders and sent the waiter already.

"Let's take a selca." He told me as he took out his phone.

We smiled and posed together as he took pics of us both. I'm glad he took a selca of us both together. Maybe for a memory to cherish, but suddenly I heard him sigh deeply.

"There. This is what we need to clear up all those rumors of us breaking up."

Oh...

I cleared my throat and spoke to him back.

"Haha... funny right? They think we've broken up even if we're actually still not together." I tried to laugh it off.