Thirty Seven

So Eun

I woke up and immeadiately checked in my phone.

New message!

I opened my new message and found it from Starship. Particularly CEO Kim's secretary has messaged me.

"Ms. Park, please go to the agency today, the CEO would like to speak with you again."

So it's about this....

Yes, Ill be going to work so I got out of my bed and went straight to prepare myself.

I've finished changing and before I went out of my room, I once again checked in my phone.

I opened my chatbox with I.M.

..... still no reply.

Geez... I felt quite disappointed but I tried to understand. Ill just get myself right now to meet up with CEO Kim.

.............

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted CEO Kim as I made my way inside.

"Take a seat." He motioned.

"Ne.." I said and sat down in front of him.

"Ms. Park, I've heard about your dying mother." He brought up my mom.

"Ne..." I lowly said.

"How is she?" He asked.

"We chose to make her undergo the surgery. It was a risk but we're all in and betting on it." I answer.  (A/N: nae modeungeol da all in all in! hehehe okeh okeh keep reading mianhae)

"And so...?" He ask.

".... she's still not waking up, sir." I answer, my voice getting weaker as I got emotional.

"I'm sorry... how's your family? Oh, particularly your... brother, right?"

"Yes. He's sad about it. He has been so worried and he would panic. He's closest to mom that's why. They both want me to go home to U.S." I answer.

"Oh... alright. That's enough of that topic. Im sorry." He said.

"Ne..."

"Let's go back straight to point. Let's bring up what we were talking about once again." He wasted no time and directly talked to me about it.

"Park So Eun, you admitted you were the girl in the pictures with I.M. Do you know how much trouble and controversy you got I.M into?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Right.... now tell me. Are you dating I.M?"

I honestly felt so attacked right now.

I got emotional because he opened the topic about my mom. Changkyun has not been contacting me. People have been judging me because of that article. Now, he's saying I got I.M into trouble.

Dude! We're just dating... I can't help but date him because my feelings for him are true!

I've had enough. I'm so stressed out and tired.

"Yes... I'm dating I.M!" I suddenly blurted out.

I didn't plan to and I got surprised with what I said.

At the same time, it kinda felt good I admitted the truth. It was the truth and I felt better.

Despite this feeling, the CEO breathed deeply glaring at me disappointed.

"Don't you know the rules here in the company?" he reminded me.

Ugh for goodness sake!!

"I.M and you will receive a punishment----"

"Stop. Dont pressure him. Assume it as if it was all my fault." I cut him off.

"What do you want me to do?" He was confused.

"Don't give I.M a hard time. And don't say you're firing or punishing me. I'm leaving this company myself." I boldly said.

He looked shocked and surprised.

"You're leaving? Well.... umm.. That's for the best..." He managed to speak.

"Yes. I'm resigning instead." I affirmed.

I seriously decided on that because I just wanted to go home, leave this industry full of drama and dirty secrets and to see my mom and hold her once again.

"If you're done.. I'll be going now." I spoke.

"Goodbye." I said and stood up leaving the room.

It was tough. I really needed my family the most right at this moment. I'm sorry Changkyun...

...........

UPDATE :)))

it's quite... umm.. short.... hehehe I managed to not be lazy after I was slowly getting lazy to update again.

Hope you guys okay with this chapter. I'm very sorry because this happened. It's for the story hehehe.

So, comment and vote guys!

Thank you, saranghae! <3