Forty

So Eun

"Do you have everything you need?" Jinhee unnie double checked for me.

"Ne. Everything is already here with me." I confirmed.

"Okay, let's go get you to the airport now." Unnie said.

..............

We rode a taxi and during the ride, I was silent. It was because I tried to catch everything around me so that I could vividly remember my surroundings til I am away.

"Sigh.. You're really leaving today huh?" Unni sighed.

I looked over to her and gave a compassionate smile.

"Ne... mianhaeyo unni because I have to leave." I said.

"I understand. It's just, I don't think I can easily get over the fact that you are no longer sharing the house with me." She said.

"Me too.." I said.

...............

I.M

Finally, flight will soon be ending and we will arrive back to Korea!

I'm having a relaxation time as I calm myself down while we still ride the plane right now. We've been on air for few hours now and I can't wait to go home.

I am so stressed out and I feel like dying of fatigue. Due to this, Kihyun, Hyungwon, and Minhyuk hyungs caught a cold. Hyungwon even had fever.

Today, our manager assured us that the airport will be cleared. No notices of us coming back. No paparazzi and fans to await us, although some might recognize us, those there at the moment, that will be it.

We all feel like dying, were all so sick and worn out so we're glad the management assured us a stress-free arrival.

So Eun

We both get out of the taxi and walk near to the entrance of the airport.

"I still have some time. Let's go buy snacks." I told Jinhee.

We both went together and got ourselves cup noodles.

We sat down together as Jinhee started eating hers while I kept mine so I have something to eat later.

"I can't believe this. I'm so gonna miss Korea. I remember the first time I arrived here and you were the person with me as well." I said.

"Korea will miss you too." She smiled.

"Pshhhh..." I laughed.

"Done." Jinhee unni threw her empty cup as we both stood up.

"So.... Ill get going now?" I said.

"Awww.." Jinhee unni got teary eyed.

"Dont cry unnie! I don't want to feel sad too!" I got emotional as well.

"I cant belive you're leaving me alone." She teared up.

"Hahahaha.." I laughed a painful laugh.

Jinhee unni wiped her tears and looked at me.

"Go now." She said.

"Yes. Ill start going inside." I said.

We both gave each other one last hug then I took my things, and started walking.

"Bye!!" She waved to me.

"Bye!!" I wave back.

"Take care!" Unni reminded.