Thirty One

So Eun

I.M has been ignoring me and sometimes when he would reply, he would ask about John.

"Oppa.. Ya!"

..............

"Changkyun-ah.. mianhae~"

...............

"Talk to meee :))"

..............

I.M:

"Mwo? Where's John?"

..............

"He's still here in Korea of course."

.............

"Yeah, so just go to him instead. Im busy don't bother me first."

.............

"Arasseo... sorry. But why are you so grumpy?"

...............

"Im not! John can give you better company am I right? So just let me work now."

...............

"Fine. Alright then. Bye.

-Seen

I know he was jealous but I can't help but examine myself as well. Did I make him feel bad? I kept asking myself because I felt guilty and I didn't know why.

Ill just let oppa cool off and I'll also focus on work. I saw that their schedule is so packed so he needs time.

..............

So Eun

I gave myself and I.M three days of not bothering each other. I miss him but at the same time I was able to focus. I wonder if he was missing me too, but I know his priority right now are Monbebes.

Hey, but Im a Monbebe too! ㅠㅠ

I was driving WJSN tonight to go back to their dorms since they were just done shooting a CF.

"Annyeong unni! Kamsahamnida!" They all greeted as they went out of the car.

I still had to go back to Starship to get some of my things and park this vehicle back there in the building.

Eunseo

After a day of work, we can finally go home tonight.

"Ahhhhh im so tired!" I said as we finally entered our dorm.

I reached for my bag when suddenly I searched around me and it was nowhere to be found.

"Guys!! Where's my bag...?" I said as I noticed it.

"Molla." Yeoreum answered me.

"I left it at Starship right?" I said.

"What, you forgot to take your bag?" Dawon asked me.

"Bye! Ill be right back!" I said heading off back to Starship.

So Eun

I was walking the hallways to my office when I finally found I.M oppa.

"Changkyun oppa!" I called.

I saw him look at me and stop walking so I rushed to go in front of him. I slowed down my steps as I got nearer him.

"Umm.. how are you..?" I asked.

"Fine..." He answered.

"How about you and John?" He suddenly asked me.

"Oppa, stop asking about him. You just keep getting jealous." I said.

"What? Im not jealous!" He said.

"Yes you are. You've been so grumpy eversince you saw us together." I said.

"It's not that---"

"It seems like it is." I cut him off.

There was a moment of silence between the two of us.

"Sigh. Maybe I did get jealous." He admitted.

I smiled and cupped his face.

"You have nothing to be jealous about that guy. Eversince I was young, I only liked you. I'm your Monbebe right? Until now, were together because now, I love you." I smiled.

I can see him slowly getting softer.

"Is that so?" He said.

He then gently pulled me into a warm embrace.

"I'm sorry..." He apologized.

"Mwo? What is all this." We suddenly heard someone.

We both got startled so we broke the hug and turned to see.

"Eunseo..." I heard I.M say.

I then saw Eunseo clearer, stepping out.

"Eunseo-ah.." I said.

"So you two have been dating all along is it right?" She said.

Both I.M and I couldn't seem to give her an answer.

"Am I right?! Is it true?!" She raised her voice.

"Yes.... it's true." I.M oppa said.

Eunseo got mad hearing what I.M oppa just said that she bolted out of the hallway.

"Oppa... jamkkan. I need to talk to Eunseo." I said worrying.

I left I.M and went to chase Eunseo.

"Eunseo, wait!"

I finally caught up with her so I pulled her arm back to face me but she immediately slapped me.

"Mwo?! You knew I like him! But how could you date behind my back?! I was a fool all along! You both deceived me especially you!! You made me think I.M would still like me!" She bursted.

"I- I'm sorry.... I know... It's my fault, forgive me Eunseo.." I apologized.

"Don't touch me!!" She said.

"You and Changkyun oppa are dating. You know the consequences when you date someone from your company right? No one knows this because if someone does, you'll be fired." Eunseo told me.

"Yes I know. Jebal Eunseo just help me for now." I pleaded.

"Why would I?" She said.

"I like Changkyun just like how you like him. You know how that feels. If you see us broke, will you be happy? Please... I ask of you." I tried to make her understand.

Eunseo looked at me and thought for awhile.

"Fine. I won't be telling anyone right now. But my mind could change anytime so be on your guard. You're on your own if you're caught." She said her last words and left me.

I stood there at my place not moving but I.M found me and slowly approached me carefully placing his hand on my shoulder without saying anything.

...........

annyeong guys!

I lately have been so distracted from my wattpad lyf. I hate you Monsta X waee?? I mean, have you seen the teasers? I was having goosebumps as I make theories on those and I got hyper late at night. Someone please come join me fangirl in twitter or even here just help my soul, you are very welcome chingus! :))

Well, anyways hope you like this chapter and please comment or vote thank you!!

This story will be nearing its end Im so sorry hehe