Twenty Six

I.M

Words cannot explain how I felt when I saw her. My heart started beating fast and I wanted to melt when I suddenly met her again but I tried to keep myself playful.
The problem is, I said and revealed alot of my feelings to her. Was I too obvious and annoying to her earlier?

Well at least I gave her a hint of how I feel. She couldn't be that numb to me and my feelings for her.

I handed out the drinks to Hyungwon hyung as they all rested and drank the cola I bought.

We will be flying to Japan and some other countries to perform on shows. I would be busy and it will take time til I see So Eun again.

"Maknae, are you glad we're going to fly away from here?" Minhyuk hyung said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"No Eunseo and no discussions about you two." He said.

"Ohhh.. that's great then." I said.

"How many times have you both gone out on a date after you "confirmed" it?" Hyungwon hyung asked.

"2 dates. Well, she seems to enjoy having me around alot. I think she's already fine with what the company is making us do." I said.

"Keurae! She seems very happy about it! Maybe Eunseo likes you that's why she's enjoying this. I mean that girl's kinda obvious." Jooheon said.

"Aw jebaaalll!!" I sighed.

I seriously don't like this and I'm just doing this as my job in the industry. If Eunseo likes me and this thing going on, Ill be so sorry for her because I'm just not interested at all. I don't wanna break her heart or what.

So Eun

I can't stop thinking about I.M and my heart was beating wildly. I felt excited or what.. I just don't know anymore.

"Unniiiii!" I went over to Jinhee.

"Mwo? Tell me." She knew something was up.

"I don't understand my feelings for I.M oppa. I idolized him, then when I became their manager we grew closer, then we were always together, since before I had this different feeling stirred up in me when were beside each other." I said.

"You like him!" she said.

"I don't know.. maybe...
I, I feel so jealous of Eunseo. Then I encountered I.M oppa earlier and my heart started beating fast again and I just don't understand. It's like I wanna say I miss him and I love him. But, I never wanna admit it to myself." I ranted.

"Yaaa, you do like him! Hahahaha just accept the fact. It may hurt you one time but you will suffer if you try to deny your feelings. Admit it to yourself. You seriously are falling for that guy." She said.

"I am?"

When she said those to me it felt like it hit me right. Maybe it was really the truth...

So can I say, Im Changkyun oppa... I like you and I'm slowly falling for you..?

.........

So Eun

Monsta X were gone for the past few days to go overseas while WJSN have a free schedule now since promotions were done.

I went outside my room and I was immeadiately greeted by Jinhee unni right outside my door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SO EUN-AH!" She surprised me.

"Omo, Jinhee! You knew?! Hahaha thank you!" I said.

"You're welcome! I knew because  of your brother Jae." she said.