Special Chapter 2

So Eun

I kept walking around the living room. I couldn't decide whether to go in the room and approach Changkyun oppa or leave him be.
"Aiiishhh!" I whined.

I decided to call Jooheon oppa instead.

"Oppa! Oppa!" I panicked.

"Mwo! Mwo!" He responded as well.

"Lol, anyways help meeee!" I pleaded.

"Why? What happened? Isn't Changkyun there with you? You should ask him inste--"

"That's the point! Changkyun is in the room. I'm out here in the sofa because we just got into a little... argument.." I said.

"Argument? Wow.. Why?" He asked.

"Its my fault. We were supposed to go on a dinner date awhile ago but I forgot about it. Again." I said.

"Oh... he must've felt upset. Poor Changkyunnie, see how much he loves you?" Oppa pointed out.

"Yah! What about me? Im stuck outside our room. Im so scared of him right now." I said.

"Right, maknae is quite scary and emo phase when mad."

"Oppaaaaa!!!" He didn't make me feel any better.

"Hahaha, alright. He might take it easy on you though. Just ride him and don't try to cause more trouble. Be a good girl!" Jooheon advised.

"Fine... goodnight." I said.

"Go to sleep now, let's just see tomorrow." He said.

"Okay.." I hung up.

I had no choice but I immediately placed myself on the couch. I was really tired from work and the argument. I suddenly drifted off to sleep as I closed my eyes.

Hope everything goes fine.

.................

"So Eun-ah."

"Jagiya.."

"Get up.."

I heard those words which suddenly interrupted my sleep and made me open my eyes to see.

As soon as I saw him on the floor on his knees to get on a good level with me, my heart almost melted. Changkyun. It was really dim but I knew it was him. He was caressing my hair with his thumb gently. He was being caring.

"What time is it...?" I ask him trying to be awake though I was drowsy.

"Shhhh... it's 3 in the morning babe." He spoke softly and slowly kissed my forehead after speaking.

"What are you doing here..." I ask again, and this time I noticed the pillow on my head and a blanket on top of me.

He lowered his head and shyly spoke.

"I couldn't sleep well. I checked on you for several times here and found you sleeping. I gave you a blanket and a pillow.. I'm sorry baby.." I heard him say while he was still caressing me.

I was closing my eyes, I wanted to sleep more but I was listening.

"Please get up and sleep with me in the room. I'm sorry for leaving you out here, cold." He apologized.

"Ne..." I lazily spoke but suddenly, I felt him carry me bridal style.

I let him be, I trust him and it's just that I'm really sleepy to think more right now lol.

I felt us reach the room and he gently placed me on the bed. I then adjusted myself and lay down comfortably to sleep again.

I suddenly felt him slip down on the bed to the space beside me.

"Goodnight So Eun-ah, sleep well." I heard him utter his last words before he gave me a good night kiss again as we slept the night away...

.......................

Today, this morning it was still awkward for me although I knew what happened last night of him being soft towards me. It was sweet.

I cautiously put in my mind to be careful. Changkyun might still be sensitive.

I walk out of the room to look for him but breakfast greeted me. I then sat on the chair and waited for him to join me too.

"Morning..." I greeted.

He gave me an awkward shy smile instead. Cute dork, he knew what just happened last night. I think he didnt initially plan of forgiving me but his conscience ate him, oh boy haha.

We proceeded to eating the breakfast he had prepared for the both of us. We were uninterrupted and silently was enjoying our food.

"Jagiya..." I suddenly blurted out after eyeing him on my own.

I dont know what to say but I sure do want to talk to him.

He simply looked at me.

"Did you sleep well?" He suddenly asked.

"Yeah... Umm.. on second thought, I have nothing to say." I took it back.

"Ok."

After I finished eating, I let myself do the washing of the dishes alone. I know that Changkyun was somewhere watching tv.

"Wiheomhajin anha so baby don't worry~" I was singing to myself.

Suddenly I felt arms wrapping around my waist.

"What the."

"Im losing my mind but you're still bright." I heard his deep voice whisper to my ear.

"M-mwo?" I asked.

"Babe. Focus on me." Changkyun said.

I turned around and looked at him in front of me. The gap between us was really small.

"Mwoya... move. Let me focus." I said.

"Sirheo!" He suddenly attacked me with one kiss.

"What are you doing?" I was shocked but eventually I giggled.

"Mianhae..." He apologized probably about last night as he suddenly started giving me pecks and kisses everywhere on my face and neck.

My cheeks, forehead, chin, ear, nose, neck aishhh Im Changkyun!!

"Yah! Haha stop haha!" his kisses were soft but really ticklish.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked.

"No, do you forgive me?" I asked.

"I'm the one sorry!" He said.

"I'm the one who should be sorry!" I argued.

"Ahhhh whatever! I love you So Eun-ah!" He said.

I completely fall inlove with him all over again.

"I love you too Im Changkyun!" I answer.

He gave me a cheeky smile as he took my hand upon hearing that.

"We're good?" He asked.

"Yes.. absolutely." I confirmed.

"Will you still marry me?" He asked.

"No doubt. A definite yes Mr. Im Changkyun." I smiled.

_______________________

END.

This is it, the last special chapter thank you for all the support, reads, votes, and commentssss! Monbebes are the best!

Hope you are all okay now please vote and most especially

COMMENT what you think right now! :))

Hope I did a good job and I hope you enjoyed this book, mwah! Good byeee!

See you on my other books~