Three

So Eun

My mom called me and decided to talk to me. "So-eun, what's your plan for your college? You're on your last year of high school. So, have you thought of what courses to take?" my mom asked me.

"Eomma, the thing is I'm not sure. I don't know, but I do want to work... in Korea, eomma.." I hesitantly told my mom.

"In Korea? But why? The US has better opportunities for you!" my mom said.

"Eomma, the truth is... I really want to work in agencies in Korea.. you know.. be a manager, secretary or something??" I told her.

"Oh! Agencies? We can find alot here in US---" My mom said but I cut her off.

"Ani, eomma. In entertainment agencies. Like in JYP, SM, YG umm.. Starship. I want to experience a job there in... music and entertainment agencies eomma.." I said.

"Mwo? So Eun-ah, don't be stupid. I know you think getting a job like that will bring you closer to your idols. Can you snap out of your fantasies and make a good and rational decision?" mom scolded me.

"Eomma! I'm serious! Yes, I can't deny that fact that I wanna see them, but it is what i want to do! I know I can handle it, I know I'm good at it. Eomma I really wanna work there! Jebal!" I argued.

Mom left and gave me the silent treatment. I went to my room and thought about it. I really felt bad. My mom doesn't take me seriously just because I'm a fangirl.

But then I began to examine myself. Am I really doing bad at this? Am I crazy to think like that? Did I not snap out of my senses? Do I keep hoping for something quite impossible to reach? Am I risking my future just for my idols?

I kept attacking myself with questions like that. Sooner I fell asleep feeling upset about everything.

.....

(haha hi guys! i feel like timeskipping So Eun's life in the US so we could get to the fun part with Monsta X! Please don't forget to comment and vote if you want!)

So Eun

Only one month left in highschool. Time is really fast.. Months just passed by like that.

Soon I'll have a bigger responsibility in facing college!

This time, my mom didn't argue with me anymore. I tried to prove to her how much I wanted to get the job I've been dreaming of so she'd recognize my efforts and how much I'm good at it.

I feel like she's slowly opening up. I constantly continue to do better at school of course I still manage to study while fangirl! Woohoo!

I watched tv and saw that Music Bank was live. I watched and I was in awe of the idols that went on stage.

"Hehe, don't worry So Eun, soon you'll get to know what it's like in there! Just wait for me!" I tried talking to myself.

When I was done with tv, I opened my phone to watch Right Now, since I've finished the Deokspatch episodes. I kept laughing and enjoying myself all along.

"See you soon in Starship, Monsta X..." I was making myself feel giddy of thoughts.

I eventually got tired watching, so I plugged in my earphones and listened to the Trespass album of Monsta X.

I was laying on my bed and singing along to One Love to practice my singing as well. The most korean I could speak is when I sing. I don't know how to speak fluently with it because again, I got used to US culture and life.

Blue Moon then played and it began to make me feel lonely.

I stared at the ceiling as I was listening to it, and later on I fell asleep....