Thirty Four

So Eun

Finally, the music show started. I was watching it for the sake of seeing Changkyun's hosting. I was quite a critic hahaha, but I love him.

I got excited when I already saw Eunseo and I.M but I've noticed them distanced from each other and I.M wearing a dark expression throughout hosting.

"What the heck. Cheer up! Is something wrong?" I worried and talked to the tv screen as I watched Changkyun host it quite awkwardly for today.

Eunseo began to speak and her voice was shaking too as she faced I.M for the scripted interactions. Weird huh.

.........

I.M

I almost couldn't do it right while I was hosting the show. After what happened between Eunseo and I, I wasn't really in the right state of mind.

"Let's go see, Twice's stage..!" Eunseo and I said together and went off the stage.

I went backstage and sat down for awhile, drinking my bottle of water. Eunseo and I did our best to avoid each other and I could feel it.

"Changkyun-ah, you have a message." My manager handed me my phone.

"Yeah.. okay." I said and took it.

I opened and saw a message from So Eun.

"Cheer up baby! Cheer up baby! ㅋㅋㅋ HAHAHAHA! Ya, do well, I'm watching and cheering for you.

P.S. you look even more handsome today. I love youuu!"

With that simple message of hers, I was slowly starting to get comforted and energized. I guess I was quite off and she noticed it. I'm so sorry to my Monbebes and my girl.

But a sudden feeling of guilt hit me when I remembered kissing Eunseo. I mean, it wasn't my intention right? But was I also to be blamed for being not careful? Aishhh...

Anyways I have to go back to the stage and work better. Fighting!

...............

So Eun

As I.M and I promised between each other, we went out together on a small date after how many busy days.

Although this time it was unexpected and not outright happy date.

My brother called me again and the doctor spoke to me. I was told that my mother has a 50-50 chance of surviving after surgery. A tumor has formed and they had to get it out of her and we couldn't tell if she'll be alright afterwards.

With that news, I bursted out crying this afternoon and I called I.M. I needed his company so much since I've been stressed in work as well, and I've been missing him.

Being the good boyfriend he was to me, he was ready to be right beside me when I said so.

I'm now waiting at an isolated park for him. There weren't much people therefore it was suitable for the both of us. It was already nighttime too.

My eyes were still heavy, puffy, and red from the crying. I was at a gloomy mood and I needed a break.

I stand still, hugging myself because it was cold, when I finally saw a man's figure walking towards me.

"So Eun-ah..." I heard his deep worried voice lightly call out my name.

I looked at him with my eyes fresh from crying and he suddenly rushed to me, immeadiately going in for a tight warm hug.

"Jagi...." he said in a cute sad voice.

It was very comforting and it felt so good. I was cold awhile ago but now I felt warm and cozy in his arms.

"Thank you... Thank you for coming." I said as my warm tears were unconsciously pouring out.

He slowly pulled away and looked at me. He held my face and wiped away my tears with his thumb.

"Don't cry. You look so ugly." He commented.

I wasn't surprised or offended because that's how we really are eversince we were just friends, do you remember?

"Pshhh..." I said.

He smiled and took his jacket off.
"Oh?" I was surprised.

He geared himself with two jackets! Wow... this guy. He's always so prepared. Instead of thinking it as romantic, I couldn't help but giggle.

"Here, wear this." He wrapped the jacket he took off on me.

"I hate you so much, you're always so funny!" I whined.

"What??" He asked.

"Last time, you wore blue and black so it wouldn't be "suspicious". That idea was so silly! Now, I thought you were going to sacrifice your only jacket to me but you purposely wore two jackets so I have one for myself and one for you aishhh!!" I laughed.

"What... it's cute though right? I'm cute huh? I'm cute?" He teased me and showered me with kisses all over my face.

"Im Changkyun!" His playful kisses were so ticklish.

"Woah.. seems like you're okay now." He suddenly said.

I glared at him because I was reminded of what I cried for earlier.

"Hehe...?" He scratched the back of his head.

He slowly took me and we sat down on a bench.

"I hate you.." I sighed.

He didn't mind and didn't give a response but he continued to play with me.

He took my hands and played with it.

"Lalalalaaaaa~" he played.

"Aigoo, you're hands are cold." He commented again.

He slowly brought them up to the level of his mouth and started breathing out warm air. He rubbed his hands and held mine to make it warm.

"Is that better?" He looked at me in the eye and smiled.

"Mm.." I nodded.

He then gently kissed both my hands and slowly placed them down.

"Why did you cry again? I feel sad when you're sad too and I don't like it." He spoke.

"It can't be helped.. Well it's about my mother." I said.

"Ohhh.. right." He said.

"I don't want to talk further. Having you around is already enough for me and I'm quite tired." I said laying my head on his chest.

He wrapped his arm around me as I hug him.

"Arasseo. Your eyes look like you went under plastic surgery and it's still swollen hahaha!" He lightly laughed.

"Stupid." I muttered.

"But I love you okay? I really like you Park So Eun." He confessed.

I smirked at looked up at him.

"Keurae? Well then.. me too. I like you. Actually, ever since I was still at my late highschool years." I smiled.

He then blinked his eyes hard while smiling uncontrollably.

"Oho... did that make you feel good?" I teased.

"Mmm.. yes! Aghhh!" He closed his eyes.

I laughed at him, he was just too cute. It was so unreal I have him now right beside me and I am truly blessed.

But I hope our relationship could last longer...

..............

Update :)

I have no more words to say but I love White Sugar and All In from their new album.
How bout you guys??

Alright, hope you like this chapter ^_^

Comment or vote!

Saranghaeyooo! Kamsahamnida~