Eleven

So Eun

Finally, the boys were done with practice. We went home late at night and soon the boys showered and fell asleep easily.

However, not all of them fell asleep since I realized that the boys in my room still have extra energy.

Minhyuk, Jooheon, I.M., and I decided to stay awake a little longer since it was just 11pm.

I tried to check the schedule of Monsta X and knew they were free until Saturday and it was just a Wednesday. However, they need to keep practicing.

Soon, they will go back performing on music shows and do other variety stuff and of course more practicing.

I was done doing my job so I just layed down on the bed while Minhyuk and Jooheon were talking while I.M. was listening.

My phone suddenly rang and I saw John calling me.

"Guys, I'll just take this outside because I might bother you." I said.

"Ani. It's actually okay if you take it here. You were already resting, no need to go out again." I.M. said to me.

"Ohh.. okay." I said and answered the call while laying down.

"Yes?" I asked John.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. It's late at night right now."

"Are you tired?"

"Not really. Why did you call when we could just chat?"

"I miss your voice. Your ANNOYING voice! Hahahaha!" John teased.

"Stupid."

"Are you with your idols right now?"

"Omg yes!"

"Wow. You're one lucky girl. Okay bye, I just really called because I missed my bestfriend's voice." he sweetly said.

"Wow. You miss me that much? You like me do you?!" I teased.

"Shut up eww!" he reacted disgusted but I kept teasing him because that's what our friendship is like.

"No wonder out of all names, you chose to call me Sweetie from the start! Ohhhh!"

"What the heck why are you putting malice?"

"It's okay John. Just say the truth if you like me. I understand because WHO WOULDN'T? hahaha!"

"You are so full of yourself."

"It's the truth. You like me!"

"What are you?!"

"The girl you fell in love with duhh!"

We suddenly gave up and laughed so hard.

"I miss your weirdness and how we used to play like this." John said.

"Yeahh..."

"By the way, your younger brother, Jae, is going there to Korea. Your mom told me when we once talked." he told me.

"What?! Really?" I was excited.

"Yeah, why don't you call him? I have to go now. Byee!" he said.

"Thanks, bye!!" I said.

Minhyuk

I couldn't understand most of what So Eun was talking about but I could see her smiling widely.

Jooheon and I were sitting on the floor while I.M. and So Eun were laying down on the beds below mine and Jooheon's.

I.M. made So Eun take the call here inside and I turned to look at our maknae's expression.

Something's off about him today.
Couldn't it be because of So Eun?? Huh!! Omg!

Well first is because I could see him in the practice room earlier as if trying to catch So Eun's attention!

Then now as I continuously observed, I saw him looking over to So Eun as she looked really happy.

He kept sighing too! I think he's jealous or what..
But who could the caller be?

Well, I.M. could understand English so maybe... maybe really it's about that.

Omo! One night he also came back here to our dorm looking really happy and cheerful. And he won't tell me because he kept blushing that night!

Does it all have to do with So Eun?

I just need to keep observing this kid before I make conclusions that he does like So Eun.

So Eun

I'm so happy! Jae did confirm he's coming to Korea this Friday! I'll just have to fetch him and send him under the care of Jinhee.

Boy, I missed my brother so much! Even thought he kept teasing me in my highschool days about kpop.

Well ha! See! I'm right beside Monsta X you Jae! I can't wait to brag about this soon to him. Aishh.. that kid still won't believe me..

Later, the boys and I decided to sleep already and I had a really good sleep for this night.

........................

Annyeong guys! So how do you usually tease with your friends? I usually play along with my friends like what John and So Eun did hahaha!

My friends are girls so we say that we have a girl crush on each other or we idolize each other lol!

I hope you're good with this chapter! Let's see what will happen if Jae arrived in Korea its gonna be interesting hehe!

Dont forget to comment or vote!