Thirty Five

So Eun

"It's getting quite late. We should probably go home now." I.M and I both stood up as he spoke.

We spent the whole time talking and cuddling. He also gave me mint candies so I could cheer up.

"How are you now?" He faced me asking.

"I'm fine, thank you and you? Just asking this might be the last conversation of you~" I rapped.

"Oho... You're rapping my lines now. Seems like I did a great job of making you happy." He felt proud of himself.

"I love you.." I said sincerely.

He didn't say anything but he looked at me with his beautiful sparkling eyes. It felt like his gaze went straight into my soul. It felt different and intense for tonight.

I wasn't mistaken because he slowly pulled me in for a deep kiss.

The moment was so perfect and sincere. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he held my face with his warm hands. He kissed me in a caring and comforting way.

It felt so unreal. I don't know how to explain it but it was somewhere deep in my heart. I didn't know what I did to deserve him, and why we both have each other right now.

We broke apart needing air and I could feel his warm breath against my face. The kiss we just shared was still lingering in my lips.

I remembered the times I would only dream of kissing the I.M I idolized in my dreams but now it actually just happened.

"So Eun-ah, I love you too. You're one of the best things that happened in my life. You were my best source of happiness after I anxiously face the whole world. Don't ever leave me." He confessed.

My heart felt like it melted. As well as my ears as I heard his deep voice. The feeling when you love is so overwhelming....

I smiled and nodded reassuringly to him. He slowly began to smile again.

"Come, let's get you home." He extended his hand for me to take and we started walking side by side each other.

...........

So Eun

Another week has started by and I was ready to go back to work again after sunbaenim took all charge of WJSN during the past days.

I had been keeping myself busy with mom and Jae more. I wasn't able to update myself with other things ever since they gave me those days to be free. All I know is I.M and Monsta X were abroad again.

During the past week, we had already chosen to take the risk for mom's surgery. We pray everything will be fine. That's our only hope.

I finish my breakfast and quickly brushed my teeth again, and bid goodbye to unnie as I set off for work.

I finally arrived at Starship Ent. and I quickly made my way to the office.

I greeted my present co workers and they were all looking at me.

"Wae wae?" One of my officemate asked the others. He probably noticed the strange atmosphere when I came in too.

"Shhhh!!" I heard and saw them drag him and shove a phone right into his face.

"Heol..!" He gasped.

"Umm... guys don't be awkward..." I started and they just stared at me.

"Aha... um.. can I see?" I made my way to grab the phone so I could join in.

Regrets.

My eyes widened and my heart was beating really fast seeing what they were looking at.

Monsta X I.M caught dating... another girl ?!

I first saw the caption above the article. The articles were about I.M and they had been released few days ago.

I zoomed in to see the pictures and there I clearly saw myself and I.M together.

"Heol.." I couldn't help but say as well.

There's no way out.

Dispatch caught us that night we were together. It was clear that it was me and I.M.

The worst part was, there was a picture of us kissing! My heart broke. I didn't understand. I felt betrayed by that wonderful moment I had that night. Only to find out we were caught by now...

I looked around me and saw faces of disgust and disbelief. I was so shamed.

"Ms. Park.... So Eun??" Someone suddenly went in and called my name.

"Y-yes?" I answered raising my hand.

"Oh... you are being summoned by the CEO." She told me.

I took a moment and I gulped.

"I'll be right there."

.............

It has been a few minutes but the CEO and I have only been looking at each other.

The silence was awkward but I guess it was because he didn't know where to start first.

"Sir..." I started.

"What are the articles all about?" He asked.

"Articles?" I asked.

"Confirm it to me. Are you the girl with I.M on that latest report?" He asked.

I didn't know if I was to lie or not. I was so scared for I.M and I.

"..... Yes, it was me." I admitted.

The CEO glared at me.

"Are you dating Changkyun.. who is part of our company?" He asked.

This time I really wanted to lie. But what about the kissing picture? It was really obvious. It felt like my head was being torn apart with choices.

Ring ring..

The phone rang saving me from answering his question for awhile.

He looked at me and took the phone to answer.

"Yes.. ill be right there in a moment." He spoke.

He brought down the phone and faced me again.

"I have to go to my meeting. I'm late. You go ahead, Ill call you next time." He said to me as he put on his coat.

"Ne... kamsahamnida." I said slowly standing up to leave the room.

I was saved during this time but I quickly need to make up my mind on what to say. Changkyun I need your help but I know you can't be here for me right now.

............

Annyeong guys!

Just woke up and I updated!

Hope you like this chapter, this story is nearing its end maybe soon.

Please comment or vote, I would love to hear your thoughts <3

Kamsahamnidaaa~