Twenty Five

(1+1 is Kwihyunnie, 2+2 is Kwihyunnie... hahahaha okeh cutie Kihyun in the mediaaa)

So Eun

I woke up and saw it was 7pm and I received a message from sunbaenim.

"WJSN Manager sunbaenim:

Annyeonghaseyo, So Eun-ssi. Take your day off today. I have the schedule of WJSN that you sorted out last night and WJSN won't be that busy today so I can handle them myself today. You won't have extra work today. Thanks for your help as an assistant in managing them! Rest well!"

Oh. I won't be needed in Starship today. Oh well.

I took a shower and afterwards went out my room to see Jinhee unni.

"Annyeong! Why are you still like that?" she asked.

"I don't have to go to work today." I answered.

"Ohh.. come, breakfast is almost ready." She invited me.

Unni was still preparing food so I took out my phone like I usually do first things first.
I looked for updates or more news hoping to find other stuff but irritating floods welcomed me.

-Starship Entertainment Confirms Dating Issue on Monsta X I.M and WJSN Eunseo!

-Starship Ent: "Yes, I.M and Eunseo are dating"

-Monsta X I.M and WJSN Eunseo, A New Couple!

-Monsta X I.M and WJSN Eunseo Dating Issue, Confirmed!

Uhhh gawd this is pissing me off. Especially the pictures of their "date", they annoy me. Alright got to deal with this.

"Ya! What are those you're looking at?" unni looked at my phone.

"Wahh.. Your idol? Ummm..
Mo-Monsta X? Right? So.. he's on the news." She said.

"Ne... dating scandal, confirmed." I answered lazily.

"Jinjja?! Omo gwaenchanha?" she asked.

"Keureom! Why not?" I asked.

"You like him so much right? And you worked with him! Didn't you grow more feelings for your idol?" She pointed out.

Somehow those words had hit me.

No wayy.. could this be?

"Aniii! That dating issue is fake and planned, heh!" I scoffed.

Oops. I spilled out our company's secret.

"Ohhh.. So you have no reason to be so jealous then." She said.

We both ate the delicious food she cooked us and afterwards I just went to sit down and watch tv.

"Unni, let's watch tv!" I said.

"Arasseo." she said while sitting down beside me.

I turned to see other channels and unni caught her favorite thing to watch.

"Ya, stop there! I wanna watch some Idol news." she said.

"Unni! There's a movie on the other channel! You can search up news instead." I argued.

"Ani, I like it better on TV." She said.

"Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun, this is Idol News and we are broadcasting live today. Let's start, So what do we have for today?"

"Ne, first news is about the breaking issue on popular kpop idol group Monsta X and their maknae rapper I.M as well as WJSN's Vitamin Eunseo....."