Twenty Two

Shownu

I woke up and noticed a note on the fridge. I took it as I read.

"Wah, guys look at this." I said.

My members came to rush beside me to look at what I was reading.

"A note from So Eun?! Where is she?" Minhyuk said.

"She seems to have left. Our manager will come back again." Hyungwon said.

"Why didn't she wake us up?" Wonho complained.

"I'll miss that little girl.. How bout you I.M, you were close right?" Jooheon said.

I.M didn't reply but instead we heard him sigh deeply.

"Okay, let's just get back to our own businesses. So Eun will be busy too." I told them all..

So Eun

"Unnie, you're back with us now? Jinjja?" Soobin greeted me.

"That's right." I nodded.

The younger ones suddenly gave me a group hug to welcome me back.

"Awww.. Ya, ya! Get ready now let's go to your first show for today." I said to all of them.

"Arasseo unnie!" They all said.

We all went into their car but unlike Monsta X, it was good because we had someone to drive for us so I got to sit freely.

"Unnie, how was Monsta X?" Eunseo asked curious.

"They were great and awesome people!" I told her.

"Ahh... umm.. could I ask? What about Changkyun oppa?" She suddenly asked me.

"We're good friends and he loves to tease alot but he's actually mature as well. Why do you ask Eunseo?" I asked back.

"This vitamin here likes her Changkyun oppa." Exy answered.

I suddenly felt down when I heard that Eunseo likes I.M. I can't explain it but I know I didn't like it when I knew.

"Why do you like him?" I asked trying to act normal.

"He was the nicest to me. Among all members of Monsta X, I could say he was closest to me. I even had fun filming their MV for Rush. He was so sweet and.. I just don't know!" She explained quite bragging about it.

"He's not really like that to me.." Dayoung said.

"Omo!! Maybe he likes me? Even just a little bit? I notice him try to maybe grab my attention when were together with their group!" She said.

"Ya! Don't be silly." Dawon told her.

"Ani jinjja! Well I have a good feeling about this. I love Changkyun oppa and he's mine, remember that! No one can take him away from me." She warned everyone inside the car.

I don't understand but In my head I felt like slapping her. I don't know why I feel like that...
No way I can't be jealous or possessive over I.M just because we were closer friends than Eunseo. I have no right because that's how I and I.M should view each other.. Friends..

I'm either just until the fangirl zone or the friendzone. I can't hope or assume for more.

Eunseo

Ever since trainee days, I've heard of Changkyun oppa. Even before my debut, we would see each other in Starship and he would greet me. I sometimes hear him having fun with the other members which I really liked.

When I got the role for Rush I was happy to do it. Working with Monsta X was great but we weren't really talking to each other that much. But I never thought I.M would approach me and be so kind. I found out he was the kind of person I really like.

Debuting was great and from afar I have always admired Changkyun oppa. He has made an impression on me and I couldn't deny the feelings I have for him.
.......

I got to learn about what Changkyun oppa was like because of So Eun unnie. Hearing what she said makes me dream of him more.

But I have work today! Better concentrate and do my best to be a member of this girl group.
We all have to head to 3 music shows and afterwards go back to Starship for extra practices.

Eunseo fighting!

..........

So Eun

It was now 10 in the evening when we had to head out to Starship once again. The girls were quite tired from work but they couldn't skip practices with their trainers as always.

We all enter their training room as they start their practices for other shows and extra stuff.
I sit down here at a corner as I try to monitor each one of them and make them focus on training.

1 hour, 2 hours have passed but it still doesn't end. 12pm....

"Okay, take a break!" Exy called.

They all sat down on the floor with me exhausted. They we're really sweaty and trying to catch their breaths.

Suddenly, my phone rang.

"Jamkkan, Ill take this." I told them and tried to go out but the door suddenly flew open with I.M coming inside with his phone.

I was surprised to see him and he was smiling at me for what he did. I quickly greeted him as respect and he did too. The girls also gave a nod to I.M, their senior.

"Oppa, why are you here?" I asked.

"Nothing. The boys and I are at this hallway right now and I heard WJSN. I knew you were managing them now so I came here to see you." He told me.

"Why?" I asked.

He looked at me blankly. He suddenly, squished my cheeks for a few seconds.

"Nothing~" he said with a tune as I just stood still infront of him.

"Alright, Ill be going now. At least we met for this day here in Starship. Bye." He said about to leave.

"Annyeong I.M sunbaenim!" Eunseo greeted him.

"Annyeong, Eunseo!" He said and left the room as I came back down to sit with the girls.

My mood felt like it lifted seeing him.. I'm happy we met for this day here in the building. It was good to see him.