Twenty Three

I.M

I didn't let it show towards my members but I did miss So Eun. I was happy to have seen her just awhile ago in the building with WJSN but I tried to play it cool. I really wanted to see her that is why I told my members to pass along the hallway where WJSN is.
I had no one to wake me up anymore, I had no one to tease so much, and the bed beside me will be occupied by another person now. I wish she'd come back... I like her so much...

.......

Eunseo

I didn't know why but suddenly for just days, the fact that I like Changkyun oppa has spread around Starship. They all know my secret now! I'm so gonna be embarrassed if this reaches Monsta X!

I went to our talk to Exy unni about it.

"Unni, notice something weird?"

"What about?"

"People start to look at me and smirk! I also hear others talk about me liking I.M!! Eotteokhae!! This is so embarrassing because Changkyun oppa is our sunbae.."

"Ah! That? Hahahahaha! Yeah!"

"How could it have possibly spread?"

"Duh! You always act so giddy around I.M! You're making it so obvious, you know! That's why all of the people here have picked up that you do like him! See!"

"Omo! I should've been more less on my actions!! Aishhh!"

Learning this I began to be cautious around people. I tried to act natural and I suddenly stopped bothering Changkyun oppa too much.

..........

I.M

The members and I were hanging out in our practice room for today after resting from dance practice.

"Changkyun-ah, Eunseo hasn't been clingy to you lately." Shownu hyung said.

"Keurae? Molla." I shrugged.

"Matji!! She's so nice to you and all but all of a sudden for these past few days she maintained a safe distance." Minhyuk hyung added.

"Let her be. I don't really care." I said.

Eunseo has been really treating me specially and I know that. As her sunbae, I might as well receive the love openly but whatever she's up to now doesn't really matter to me.

On the other hand, So Eun and I haven't been meeting due to different schedules.

Sigh. I wanna see her and be with her again....

I remember the time the two of us went out for a drive. Deep inside, I considered it a mini date for us. I also remember when she used to wake me up when we stayed in the resort, as well as the beach we both went to together. Every night her pictures in my phone are the ones I always look at.

I miss having her around.

.........

So Eun

I was walking around Starship building when my co-worker spoke to me.

"Park Soeun!" he called me.

I turned back and greeted my sunbae.

"Yes sir?" I asked.

"The CEO wants to talk to you." he told me.

I quickly went into the office of our CEO to address whatever matter he wanted to speak about.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted and he did the same. He motioned me to sit down and we immediately went down to business.

"Park Soeun.. You're one of the managers of our new group WJSN. You also were assigned to our boy group, Monsta X." He started.

"Ne." I replied.

"How is your relationship with the two groups? Are you liking it here?" he asked.

"Ne. They are very kind and hardworking. They are great groups to manage and we get along just fine." I said.

"How is WJSN doing apart from Monsta X?" he asked.

"Umm.. Apparently, WJSN is less in popularity and in demand compared to Monsta X. They are a great girl group but I wish they just gained more attention from the people just like Monsta X." I answered.

"Exactly." he pointed out.

"I have been hearing news that Eunseo likes Changkyun... In line with that, I plan to release a dating scandal between the two." he said.

"NE?!" I blurted out all of a sudden.

Gosh! As a monbebe this is such a bad news! I can't erase the fact I'm still a fangirl and this is just so bad!

"Calm down.. Isn't it right? Monsta X is just doing well right now in the industry. WJSN is a bit down compared to them. They need more attention as you said and I am going to spark that. Eunseo likes Changkyun. It wouldn't be hard just for a dating scandal." He chuckled.

"N-ne....??" I said unsure.

"I want you to tell Eunseo about this plan. She needs to do it for her group. This scandal will spark a big interest and reactions among the fans. That way, we can get some more air time for them." he said.

"A-arasseo..." I said.

I left the room feeling kinda irritated and hurt. But I am self aware that this is not solely caused by my fangirl self. No. I.M kept repeating in my mind all along. I'm confused of how I feel for him lately..

I went back to where WJSN were hanging out and found Eunseo.

"Eunseo, I have news for you." I tried to sound normal as she followed me around.

........

"MWO? JINJJA!" she reacted.

I told her about the Ceo's plans of dating scandal and the things she and I.M needs to do. She seemed confused about it whether she was going to be happy or not about it. Happy because of I.M and not because this plan was really bad just for public attention.

"Eotteokhae.. molla! I don't know what to do about this Unni." she said.

I don't know too so I simply gave off a smile. She suddenly pulled me into a tight hug being the touchy Eunseo she was.

This. Is. Totally. Gonna. Break. My. Heart.

Goodluck to me, Park So Eun.

........

Annyeoooong! Finally, I updated this story again! Hahaha I actually have all the ideas but I sure am taking time to put them into the story. Sigh.

Thank you for those who read this story! Love you guys! Thanks for the support!

Please vote and comment!

Hope you like this chapter :-)