Thirty Six

So Eun

I made my way walking in the hallway when suddenly sunbaenim dragged me.

"Oh!" I got surprised.

I looked at the person infront of me and saw him.

"Ne?" I asked.

"Just go home first. It will be best if you don't work instead. Ill take over." He told me and I got what it was all about.

Well I guess I could avoid some glares and gossips at me for today.

"Go... Just go." Sunbaenim whispered.

"Ne... arasseo. I'm leaving." I agreed and went.

............

"Sigh...." I've been sighing deeply the whole day already.

I chose to spend my afternoon by shopping.

I bought couple shirts so that I.M and I could wear them when he goes home here to Korea. I've been walking around quite satisfied and excited by the thought but I suddenly regretted it because it reminded me of this morning which caused me to keep sighing.

"Ohh... its 5pm.." I looked at my watch.

"I'm craving ice creaaam... Keurae I'll go get myself ice cream!" I said to myself.

I went to buy myself choco ice cream as I sat down on a bench outside the mall. I love chocolate very much. Same as Kihyun oppa, hart hart <3 <3

Wait, oops! Joke, I have Changkyun hehe! Sorry oppa, I almost shipped myself with your hyung! Unloyal Changkyun stan tsk tsk.

I distracted myself with these fangirl thoughts when I didn't notice that my ice cream was almost finished. I was still hungry.

<Ring ring>

"Oh.." I heard my phone ring so I took it to answer.

"Noona!" I heard Jae.

"Oh? Jae? How's mom after the surgery?" I asked.

"Noona... she has not been waking up.." Jae told me.

"Mwo? Until now?" I worried.

"Ne... this is critical if she won't wake up, noona...!" I can hear Jae panicking.

"Eotteokhae... Aniya, aniya! Be patient. She'll wake up." I worried as well but I tried to calm down.

"Noona... why don't you just go back home here instead? Mom needs you. She has been sad and crying. And now, she's in a state where we can't tell everything's gonna be okay. Wouldn't you want to spend these remaining days with us?" I could hear the sadness in his voice.

His words had hit me. It felt like I should drop everything here and come back to the U.S.
I was very tempted to do so.
At the same time, I thought about Changkyun...

Right. Changkyun. Though, our fate lately isn't gonna turn out right in the end...

I miss mom. But if I leave the people I've known here, I feel like I'm betraying them especially I.M.

"Jae.... Ill think about it." I considered.

"Ne... annyeong." He hung up.

I breathed deeply and decided to go home.

.............

I layed flat on my bed thinking about the choices left to me.

"I wanna go back home..." I said.

"Aniya, you have Changkyun here."

"But then Jae was right..."

"Changkyun can comfort you, he loves you."

"But is everything okay right now? How about you work? Changkyun is not here. Is your relationship more worth than going back to your mom?"

I started talking to myself.

Shit...

The last things I pointed out hit me. It was all so true.

"So Eun, people are now judging you here since you associated yourself with Changkyun. You're gonna get fired anyways."

"But I can always lie..."

"So are you saying you wanna stay here longer than attend to your dying mom?"

Oh shit fvck it.... What kind of girl am I?

I couldn't make myself feel any better so I tried to contact I.M

"Oppa~"

"Bogoshipdaaa"

"Oppa, Im not okay, please reply to me if you can.."

"Oppa we have a problem.. Do you know about it? Or are you really busy working?"

"Im getting jealous... Monbebes are your priority now ayy? ㅋㅋㅋ"

I flooded I.M with texts tonight.
I waited for an hour before it was my sleeping time but I got no response.

"You must be so busy.."

I text again and wait for several minutes.

Nope. He's not replying.

"Changkyun-ah saranghae. I love you forever and always... Goodbye."

I sent my last text to him and went off to sleep.

............

Hi guys! I've been so hardworking to update right? Hope you can catch up though hahahaha!

This was quite short well because I have to go to the dentist todayy huhu Im scared. Cheer me on guys fighting!

Hope you like this chapter :))

Please comment and vote !

Thank you guys I love youu!