Six

So Eun

"Keurae. Starship Entertainment it is! Wish me luck, I have to get a callback here." I said to myself as I stood in front of the building.

I can't believe I forgot the entertainment agency I stan the most.

How stupid of me.

I went in and applied for work. Once again, they told me same thing other agencies said.

After I was done, I saw that I had lots of time left. I went and bought myself ice cream. I walked around as I ate, and saw a wishing well.

I threw a coin in, and made my wish.

"I wish all of my dreams here in Korea will come true." I silently uttered.

Haha wow, I wished a stupid wish. Hoping your wish will come true, of course everyone would want that.

Well what can we do, I'm desperate.

I came home and and ate dinner with Jinhee. I went to my room and played songs. My song playlists were full of Seventeen and IKON. I sang Apology by IKON, then next danced to Adore U so that I can unwind myself.

Suddenly, the music cut off as I got a call from an unknown number.

I picked it up and answered.

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked.

"Hello, Ms. Park this is Starship Entertainment. Please come to our agency this Saturday for your job interview." the speaker said.

"Omo! Ne, kamsahamnida!" I thanked her so much.

I then went out and began to scream,

"Unnie!! Starship called me! I will have a job interview this Saturday, unnie!!!" I called Jinhee across the room.

"Heol?!! Omo omo omo!" Unni spoke excitedly.

"Yes! They called me! Finally!!"

We jumped around together, and that night I just couldn't sleep for too much excitement.

.....

So Eun

I came to Starship, it's now time! I have to ace this! Its my only chance right now because others won't accept me, hmph! I practiced the necessary Korean I'll speak for this job interview over and over again.

When I arrived, I saw lots of other men and women applying for my job too, and I suddenly felt small and intimidated. I tried so hard to calm myself down but the pressure is really coming to eat me. The room felt so heavy that it was so sickening.

I got a call from John as I was waiting for my turn.

"Hey Sweetie! How are you?" he asked.

"John! John help me! I'm freaking dying of nervousness!" I pleaded.

"Wait what?! Why?! Where are you?!" he worried.

"I'm here for my job interview at Starship. Huhu, I wanna back down I just can't do this." I said.

"No! Don't. You can do this. You wanted this ever since we were highschool. You thought of nothing but the dream of working somewhere in the music industry. The opportunity is right there now. So grab it! You're dreams are slowly coming true." He gave words of encouragement.

I thought for awhile of what he said, and I just felt really touched.

Yes, he's right. I can do this.

Suddenly, the girl called next, and I realized it was my turn.

"John I have to go now. It's my turn, wish me luck!" I said.

"Bye! Do well Sweetie!" He cheered.

.....

Phew.

All of the things I rehearsed came to place. I did it! Mission accomplished! It was so relieving, and I think they were impressed of me and my achievements. I have a really good chance at this! Soon, I can finally work!

It wasn't really hard acting like I was good at Korean when I was actually not. Credits to my acting skills, for making myself sound professional.

I went home really happy and proud of myself this day.

.....

(guys! MONSTA X is finally here!! Keep reading, you have lots of cute moments between MX and So Eun to look forward to!)

So Eun

That day, I wasn't wrong. I got the job! I just started yesterday, and yesterday on my first day, they toured me around Starship and told me things I'll be in charge of.

I'm so confident of this!

It's just my second day of work, and I went in Starship. Well, I still won't be active managing since they only released Monsta X and WJSN which have managers already, so probably I'd be helping around with what I can do.

I walked and walked and soon realized that I was lost in the big building.

"Shittt.. how could I forget the directions in this big place.. Eotteokhae?!" I panicked.

I went through several rooms out of panic, until a practice room caught my attention.

It was playing the song Trespass.

I then suddenly remembered that Monsta X were my super idols ever since just few years ago!

I slowly peeked in the glass of the practice room and saw...

MONSTA X!

"Omo, what am I gonna do? They're right here infront of me! What should I do first? Should I fangirl or keep calm?" My mind went through lots of questions.

This is it! I saw Monsta X right at the time when I least expected it!
I stared at them blankly as I continued to be mentally blocked of how to act..

I've been there for a quite a few minutes still peeking through just to see them. People passed by me but I didn't care less.

Minhyuk

The boys and I were practicing hard again as we went through several songs. Later, we already noticed that a girl was peeking through our practice room but we tried to not mind.

We gathered together and talked about that creepy stalker.

"Ya, what is that creepy girl doing?" Jooheon asked. "Maybe she's a fan?" Kihyun said. "Whatever its creeping me out hyung!" Jooheon said. "Yeah, she's weird." Hyungwon commented. "But she's quite pretty." I.M. said out of nowhere so we glared at him.

"Guys! I have a plan to make that girl snap back to her senses!" I told them.

So Eun

"Oh? Why did they stop? They seem to be talking about something" I thought.

Suddenly, Minhyuk went out of my sight and Monsta X were back to doing their thing.

I again enjoyed watching them when suddenly, someone jumped right infront of me.

"WAHHHH!!!" He tried to frighten me along with a scary face.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" I jumped back and screamed loudly that my voice echoed throughout the hallways.

I was mentally shocked of what I had just saw, but when I came back to peek again, I heard all of the Monsta X members laughing hard.

"Hahaha!! Did you see her face and her reaction?!" Wonho laughed hard with his gums showing while Jooheon and I.M. imitated me.

I was so dumbfounded of this, and felt embarrassed of myself.

What a bad first meeting with them..

Minhyuk opened the door and talked to me while still laughing.

"Hey there! What do you need? Will you come inside or what?" he teased me.

I grew red and didn't know what to do, and so I quickly ran away far from Monsta X while I could still hear them laughing at me.