Fourteen

(Ahhh!! I.M. and Kihyun are so cuteee!! <3)

Shownu

Okay, I guess So Eun feels more awkward than I already am because of all the things Jae revealed.

Well for me it wasn't really awkward. I wanted to know how our fans feel and now I understood more.

I love our Monbebes even more now! I'm glad people like So Eun are dedicated to us. She's an admirable person.

Tonight we had to go home early from practice room so we still have spare time inside the dorm to have fun.

So Eun as usual was driving us home tonight but the traffic today was heavy.

"Wonho hyung! Play your songs here again in the car! Let's have fun here since it's traffic!" Minhyuk requested.

Wonho was beside So Eun on the front seat so he did as we wanted.

I.M.

We're having fun inside the car right now and I'm glad everybody has loosen up.

We were all singing to songs and doing little movements inside the car and we were all enjoying this.

"Wahh! Wonho oppa, your songs are great. We have same taste. I enjoy listening to those songs too! Glad you downloaded them." So Eun said to hyung.

"Keurae? That's good then!" Wonho hyung then raised his hand and they high-fived each other.

They got along really well and they both sang along to some of the songs we don't know much. Well Wonho is quite a fanboy so he always has time to search for songs of other groups.

Suddenly, Blue Moon from our album played.

"OMO!! This is my favorite song of yours!! I really love Blue Moon!" So Eun exclaimed.

"Jinjja? Changkyunie personally likes it too among all our songs." Wonho hyung told So Eun.

So Eun suddenly turned back to face me and she gave me a sweet smile. Wow. We both like one thing finally!

So Eun sang to the song in a higher pitch creating a wonderful blending with our low voices in the song.

It sounded really beautiful to me oh my gosh I think I'm blushing right now watching her. Eotteokhae?

So Eun

Finally, we arrived at the dorm after that traffic.

Each one of the members prepared themselves for awhile since they were just from practice.

We all didn't know what to do afterwards so we just sat on the floor in the living room forming a circle but not doing anything.

"Ya, So Eun. Who is the best looking member among us? Be honest!" Minhyuk suddenly spoke breaking the silence.

"Molla." I said.

"Aww, just go! I want you to hug that person!" Minhyuk challenged.

I stayed quiet and after a moment I began to crawl towards that person I have in my mind.

I.M.

Minhyuk hyung challenged So Eun to hug the person she finds good looking so that we at least had something to do.

All our attentions suddenly were focused on her. She was hesitating and feeling really shy about it but suddenly, she started to move towards one of us.

Wait. Omo, she's heading near me. Is it really me? Eotteokhae. So its.....

She chose Hyungwon.

Sigh. Why did I expect it to be me. Yes, because Hyungwon was just beside me. For a second ago I was red as a tomato but it quickly subsided as I saw her choose Hyungwon.

I'm left dumbfounded by that because I assumed.

I looked at the both of them and Hyungwon hyung was smiling wildly. So Eun gave him a cute friendly and tight backhug as she blushed hard.

"Ya, Changkyun-ah. Why are you staring at them again?" Minhyuk teased me.

I suddenly snapped out of it and looked downwards on the floor shyly.

So Eun passed behind me and pinched my cheeks from behind!

"Aw, gwiyeopda Changkyun oppa!" she said quickly while she gave me a cute pinch.

Eotteokhae?? My heart is really beating fast.

I tried to act as if I don't care about it but actually it was a big deal to me!

"So Eun-ssi, if we would be someone you knew or someone special in your life arrange us into that." Minhyuk told her again.

"Uhh.. I would have Shownu as my brother. You, Wonho, and Jooheon as my close friends. Kihyun as my cousin.. Uhhhh.."

She didn't know next.

"How about a boyfriend?" Minhyuk asked her.

"Uhhh.. for me, I really love my boy cousins because they treat me nicely as a girl and give me lots of love. I admire my older cousins. Uhhh... Ill have Hyungwon as my cousin too."

"And maybe Changkyun as my boyfriend.." She shyly said giggling!!

"OHHHHHH!!!" the other members began to howl.

I couldn't help smiling. Aishh, So Eun what is this feeling you're giving me? I don't know how to react to that! I didn't want my members knowing I felt really happy about what she said but wow, I just did!

"Omo omo omo!! Our maknae is smiling and blushing!!" Minhyuk hyung pointed out and they all started to tease me.

I covered my face with my hands but Hyungwon keeps getting my hands away. Aishhh!!

"Hahaha! I.M. do you like me?! Oho..." So Eun just teased but my eyes widened at her statement.

"Ani! Why would I? We don't know each other much!" I denied.

"Calm down. I was just teasing you, bro hahahahaha!" She laughed at me.

Aigoo.

"I think this is really fun. Why don't we keep doing this? We're bored and it's also a good way to laugh and learn more about each other." Jooheon hyung suggested.

We all just agreed and we're all gonna continue this thing we're doing now.

.................

Good evening guys! I feel so unsatisfied at what I did. It was really stupid. I think this part is really ugly just please forgive me.

It's getting late here so let's just see what more questions and stuff they will talk about here in the story for my next update to be continued.

Love you guys, sorry! I hope it's enough to pass though :((

GOOD NIGHT~