Chapter 41

Warning! This chapter contains harsh weapons, suicides, deaths, and other things. Read at your own risk. If you can't read it, I apologize but I will give a brief summary on the next chapter. If you DO read it, have some tissues ready. Sorry about the small spoiler; I had to do this for all of our sakes. Thank you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The two days passed quicker then ever and when I opened my eyes, I found myself staring at a roof I had slowly gotten accustomed since Dustins graduation. As soon as we had gotten home from the busy restaurant, I flashed Camille back and stayed there. Mom was on the verge of tears as she realized that the wedding gift she had arranged for dad was not going to get here on time and of course I had to stay.

"How did you even manage to find a tamed one?" I asked her when she finally calmed down. She just gave me a small smile and wiped her eyes as she took deep breaths.

"We have Capulet blood running in our veins honey. We can get almost anything if we want to."

"But a black eagle? A male one to be exact? That's like..... Perfect for dad. Since he already has Majestic, I can already see how he will treat this one."

"Majesty," she said with a roll of her shoulders as she stretched. "I have sort of already named him Majesty.... You know because it goes with Majestic...."

I laughed and couldn't help but to hug her. That's how I had managed to make her happy, and stay calm enough for the next two days.

A knock on my door startled me and I quickly sat up as she walked in. "Good morning."

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you? It's your wedding day!" I smiled as I hugged her. She chewed on her bottom lip and played with her hands.

"I know. And I'm nervous about it."

"All brides get nerves on the day mom. So don't you worry about a thing. Just get your tush back to your room and let me handle everything. I am the maid-of-honor."

She gasped and shook her head. "No. It's too much work for you. I can't and won't let you-"

She stopped talking when she saw my raised hand. "Don't you worry about a thing. Now go get beautiful for dad and enjoy being your last days as a free woman." She laughed and I giggled. "Now go! I have lots to do and wet little time!"

She left with a nod and then I took a deep breath. Oh thank god I had talked to my other mom about this the day I left. I flashed over to her side and ran to her room, not even caring if I was still in my pajamas.

"Mom! It's show time!"

*

*

*

*

(Ok so I won't bore you with all the repetitive details about a ceremony so I'm just going to skip to the party. Hope you don't mind!! 😁)

*

*

The ceremony itself was beautiful. Besides my parents and the priest, I was the only one up there for the wedding party. It's not that they didn't want to ask anyone else; it's just that they wanted it to be a family thing with the rest of our families watching from afar.

Her dress was gorgeous of course. Apparently, it was similar to the one she had worn on their first marriage, so she was more than happy about it. My dress had one thing in common with hers -the lace. It basically looked like a strapless baby blue dress with a big bow on the side and then the white lace covering the top part. It had no sleeves, but it reached all the way up to my neck so I couldn't wear any jewelry. Not that I wanted to anyways......