Chapter 5

Please remember the warnings in previous chapters. They are much needed for this chapter.

•••

"Pack a bag." He repeated for the third time.

"But why?" She asked.

"We will run away."

"Will you now?" Mr White said as the door swung open revealing the two very angry looking fathers.

•••

"Dad-" Lorna began but her father quickly grabbed her by the hair and pulled her out of the room and into his room.

"Why couldn't you just do as you were told!" He shouted.

"Just get off her!" Daryl shouted until he too was being dragged away from Lorna by his own father.

"Do you realise the money and time that has been wasted on you to just fuck it up. What kind of a man does that make you Daryl? A nice piece of ass willing and waiting and you want to run away with her." He mocked. "I can't believe you're my son! A waste of space!" Will spat.

Daryl struggled on Wills grip. "Let go off me." He hissed.

"Bring the boy here Will." Mr White shouted from his room.

Daryl suddenly became concerned when he could no longer here Lorna's screams of protests.

When his father dragged him into Mr Whites room he gasped at the sight before attempting to look away.

Lorna was tied and gagged on the bed, stripped of all her clothes, the underwear set she had been wearing were ripped up on the floor beside the bed.

Will smirked evilly. "What a sight." He grinned.

"You sick bastards! That's your daughter!" Daryl shouted at Mr White.

"Yeah, the daughter I've spent sixteen years bringing up and spending money on. It's time for her to pay back!"

"So you're going to whore her out to any man that wants a piece?" Daryl snapped. He had never felt anger like it, hearing Lorna's muffled cries just urged him on a little more. "You ain't doing it! I'll stop you, no matter what I have to do I'll stop you!" Daryl shouted.

"I was trying to be a good father." Mr White said, obviously having deluded himself into thinking those actions were okay. "I haven't let just any men touch her, I've known them all very well and she always gets nice things afterwards." He stated.

"Are you stupid!" Daryl shouted.

Will slapped Daryl around the head. "I think we've heard just enough from you." He said.

Daryl knocked his head back hitting his fathers chin making him stumble backwards and loosen his grip on Daryl.

Daryl took the opportunity to run away from the room and down the stairs but both men were right behind him.

Just as he reached the door he was pulled back.

"What are you running for Daryl?" Will asked