Chapter 6

Rape scene ahead although not the most detail but could still be upsetting. Although I have had six people read and confirm that I should publish this, I am still worried at the reactions and I have re written this chapter several times. Honest opinions please.

•••

"I-I can't. I can't do it." Daryl said, looking back at Lorna. Her tears seemed to be never ending and she was unable to stop the loud sobs coming from her.

"Fucking pansy." Will spat. "Looks like it'll be me then. Never took a young ones virginity before, even your Mom was ruined before I got my hands on her." He said as he unbuckled his belt.

"No, no, Dad don't let him. Please." Lorna begged.

Her father just shrugged. "Money is money sweetheart." He said.

Daryl stood frozen in the corner of the room being held back by Mr White, although it wasn't needed.

He watched in horror as his father caressed Lorna's pale skin, dragging his finger tips over her breasts and down her stomach.

He listened as Lorna whimpered with each touch, his heart broke for her but he couldn't move, his body was rooted to the spot, he couldn't even speak.

"Daryl please..." She screamed pulling on the ties keeping her attached to the bed. She squirmed and wriggled trying to get away from Will as he continued to touch her while unbuckling his belt.

"Daryl please, don't let him do this." She sobbed. "Please!"

"I-I..."

"Please Daryl! Don't let him do this." She screamed as Will hoovered above her.

"Shush, I'm not going to hurt you..." Will said stroking her hair.

"Daryl!" She shouted as Will laid above her, forcing her legs apart. "Daryl please!"

"Shut up!" Mr White shouted but Lorna continued to sob.

Daryl watched in horror as Will entered Lorna.

"No! No! Stop!" She screamed pulling at the ties violently, her wrist bleeding from the friction.

"No! Stop!" Daryl shouted finally finding his voice. "Stop, your hurting her!"

Will just laughed as Lorna cried out in pain.

Lorna's body went limp, as she silently cried as Will moved against her.

"Stop! Please!" Daryl shouted.

"Too late now son. She's ruined." Will laughed and Mr White smirked.

Once the act was finished Will simply rose from the bed and redressed.

"Got a lovely girl there my man." Will smirked as he slapped Mr White on the back. "I think a drinks in order.." He smirked.

"I agree." Mr White smirked as he let go of Daryl.

Daryl's shaky legs were unable to hold him up, he fell to the floor, staring wide eyed at the bed where Lorna lay as she tried to curl up as best she could with her hands tied.

"Help me please." He heard her whispered knocking him from his trance.

He crawled across the floor towards the bed.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." He whispered as he desperately untied her bloody wrists.

She brought her bloody wrists to her bare chest and held them close as she curled up, bringing her knees to her chest.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered again. "Where...is there any stuff to clean your wrists?" He asked.

"Bathroom." She said.

"Come on, you need to shower too.." He said helping her sit up on the bed.

She clutched at his arms and winced as she sat up on the bed.

"Let me carry you."

"I can walk." She whispered.

"I'm carrying you." He stated as he put his arm under her knees and around her back.

She hissed in pain as he pulled her up from the bed and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Daryl barely even registered that she was still completely naked.

He carried her to the bathroom and sat her down on the edge of the bath tub.

"You good?" He asked before taking his arms from around her waist.

"Just have to hope running them under water and bandaging them up will be okay." Daryl said realising there was only a few bandages and nothing to clean it with.

She just nodded and held her wrists under the stream of warm water as Daryl gently cleaned them for her.

He took a hand towel from the rack and wrapped her hands up, drying them gently so not to hurt her.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have let him do that." He whispered.

She said nothing, her tears still flowing as she watched his hands work the bandage around her damaged wrists.

"I-I need to shower...I feel dirty...you might as well leave that, I will do it after." Lorna said looking up at Daryl.

"I'll leave you too it then.." He said as he stood up from the cold tile floor.

She grabbed his arm tightly. "Don't leave me."

"I'll get you some clothes...you jump in."

She just nodded and released her grip.

Daryl left the room and Lorna switched the shower on and stepped under the spray before it had even heated up. Her body ached, she felt bruised and dirty all over.

She just couldn't take it anymore, she fell to the shower floor sobbing uncontrollably.

Daryl re entered the bathroom placing her clean clothes beside the sink.

"Lorna?" He called. He could hear her crying.

He pulled open the steamed up shower door having already seen her at her worst.

When he saw her crying on the shower floor, the hot water bouncing of her reddening skin.

Without thinking he stepped under the spray and crouched down on the floor pulling her back against his chest.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered repeatedly as she sobbed into his chest.

•••

Vote and comment.