Chapter 17

Long chapter!

Please remember the warnings from the first chapter because they are needed for this chapter!

Also, not spell checked.

This may be the last update until next Thursday. 😘

Their eyes were fixed on the two men before them, both Daryl and Lorna were tied up and gagged on the old wooden chairs, both petrified at what was about to happen.

The looks on their fathers faces was sickening, evil grins formed across their lips.

"It's nice to see you both again." Blake White announce.

"Can say that again." Will Dixon muttered as he kept his eyes firmly locked on Lorna, he licked his lips making Daryl's anger rise.

He tugged against the restraints, rocking the chair and attempting to shout through the dusty rag that had been forced into his mouth.

Will glanced at Daryl and smirked. "Finally stopped being a pussy, have you?" He asked. "What's that I didn't hear you?' Will laughed at Daryl's obvious silence to his question.

"Have you been messing with my daughter Daryl?" Blake asked his as he pressed the cold tip or a large kitchen knife to his cheek.

Lorna shook her head rapidly as the tears streamed down her cheeks before getting soaked up by the rag that she had lodged in her mouth and tied tightly behind her head.

"Now what should we do with you?" Blake asked.

"Wasn't very nice of you to leave without saying goodbye." Will said as he glared at the teens.

"And it wasn't very nice to steal from me Lorna." Blake hissed as he stepped in front of her. "I think I should teach you a lesson, don't you?" He asked.

Daryl screamed no through the gag, making Will and Blake look over at him.

"You want me to teach you a lesson instead?" He asked as he pulled the gag from Daryl's mouth.

"Don't hurt...don't hurt her." Daryl said, his mouth dry and his throat already stinging from his shouts through the gag.

"Either way he's getting a beating." Will shrugged as Blake looked towards him. "Wouldn't mind having a bit of fun though." He smirked as he looked over at Lorna.

"Would you like that Lorna?" Blake asked her with a smirk.

She shook her head rapidly. She didn't want to go through that again.

"That's a shame, because it's going to happen anyway. Show Mr Dixon to the bedroom." He smirked.

"No, no! You can do anything to me just don't hurt her!" Daryl shouted as will dragged Lorna up the stairs.

She struggled against him but he held her tightly.

They reached the room where she and Daryl slept and he pushed her onto the hard floor on top of the thin blankets they laid on. She still had her hands bound behind her back and she was still gagged.

Will smirked down at her as he took out a pocket knife.

Her eyes widened in fear at what he could do to her with it. He pressed it lightly against her chest over her shirt and smirked at the obvious fear in her eyes.

He chuckled and knelt down by her feet, forcing her legs apart as he cut through the ties that bound her wrists together. She instantly tried to pull him away but he slashed the knife across her right cheek.