Chapter 10

We headed back to the car and buckled in. He started the car and drove off. "How long is it going to take to get there?"

"20-30 minutes top. So you might want to get comfortable."

I took his advice and curled up in the seat and closed my eyes.
...............................................

I was sitting on a large rock looking out at the hills. I hurt a twig snap behind me and I turned to see who did it.

I saw no one but I wasn't going to take any chances so I got up. I felt grass in between my toes and that's when I realized I wasn't wearing any shoes.

I looked at my outfit and saw that I was wearing a white dress that came to my knees. I heard another twig snap so I decided to get going.

I started walking and I felt the ground start to decline.

I started to run down the hill and stopped when I got to the bottom.

I looked around and saw a huge lake in the distance. I started to walk to it.

It had a blue hue to it, like nothing I've never seen. It even had a small waterfall that concealed a small cave.

I sat down and stared at it in awe.
I felt like something was watching me and when I turned around I saw someone standing there.

"Why'd you run Rose? You said you were ready. Why'd you lie?"

He walked closer and shook me. "Rose, wake up. Wake up."

I woke up due to Ian shaking me. "We're here. Let's go."

I unbuckled the seat belt and I got out the car.

I finally took in my surroundings and saw that it was the same place from my dream.

Not the but the where the rock was that overlooked the hills.

I saw him walk towards the rock and sit. He looked back and patted the spot next to him.

I walked over and sat down making sure there was space between us.

"A lycan is a person who can turn into a werewolf creature. We are ruled by one leader our king,who is the head alpha of all the packs in the world. He stronger, faster, and has abilities.

Not only that but they are really possessive and protective over their family especially their mate. My father used to be king but now it's me."

"What are mates basically?"

"Mates is short for soulmate and they are made for us and that mean the whole world to each other.

When mates touch there's sparks and you feel well let's just say a certain type of way.

But you don't find your mate until you turn 16 but sometimes mates don't find each other right away.

When a mate dies the other mates life feels worthless and it isn't long before they kill themselves or get killed.

You're mine which makes you my queen, my equal and no you being human won't affect that but we'll talk about that another day.

I will protect you with my life believe me when i tell you that.

But i can't do that when I know that you want to leave me.

I brought you here so that we could talk but I also brought you here because this is my special place.

Where I come to think and now I want it to be our place.

The place where you promise me that you'll never leave, no matter what. All your have to do is say yes to being with me"

His eyes were shining with hope.

Well this is a lot to take in. I thought.

"If I say no, what would happen?"

His eyes got darker. "If you say no then I'll have no choice but to drag your ass back to the car and take you back to my place."

His voice didn't sound as soft as it was before but hard like mines gets when people try to steal my food.

"Then what was the point of you asking me if you were going to do what you wanted to do anyway," I yelled standing up.

He stood up too," Well I didn't think that you would say no. I told you everything you wanted to know.

But no that's not enough for you, huh? God you're such a bitch"

No the fuck he didn't.

"Bitch? Who the fuck are you calling a bitch and everything?!?! You have not told me everything. Why did you take me huh? Why won't you let me go home? Huh?"

He just stood there with a blank look on his face.

"Exactly because you're a bitch and if I actually had a choice I would say no."

His face was no longer blank but sad and hurt. And now I feel bad.

"I'm ready to go," I sighed.

He nodded his head and started to walk towards the car. I slowly started to walk to the car.

I got in and buckled up and put my head against the window.

The ride back to his house was uncomfortable and quiet. The only noise that could be heard was his knuckles clenching on the wheel.

When we got to the house he stormed out of the car and into the house. Of course he forgot to turn off the car.

Now here are my options leave or stay.

If I stay it'll make it harder to leave, but if I leave he'll find me anyway since I was dumb enough to tell him my whole damn life story.

I pulled the keys out the ignition and got out the car. I walked into the house and went up to his room.

When I went inside I heard the shower running so I got undressed and put on one of his shirts and got into bed to take a nap.

......................................................

I woke up feeling arms around me. I started to move around until I felt his arms tighten.

I turned to look at his face and I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

"Go back to sleep," he said.

I turned to fully face him and he peeked out his eye. "What," he sighed. " Are we ok?" I asked biting my lip.

He fully opened his eyes and smiled. " Yes baby we are ok. And I'm sorry. I didn't mean it when I said I wouldn't let you choose. Forgive me?"

I smiled and scooted closer to him, " Yea you're forgiven, but don't think I'm going to bite my tongue when you say something I disagree with.

I'm not some punk bitch."

He laughed," I know that you aren't and I've never thought you were. Now let's get some sleep it's 8 o'clock."

"I've been asleep that long?"

Wow.

"Yes, yes you have. Now go back to sleep." he said with irritation in his voice.

I was going to say something else but decided to listen to him and went to sleep.