You Should Smile More (a Joker fanfic)

Character profile

Current name: Sarah Karen

Age: 24

Family: Samantha Karenan (mother (dead), Thomas Karenan (father (dead), Dr. Jonathan Crane (AKA: Scarecrow) (older brother)     

Other names: Raven, Sarah Karenan.

Weapons: switchblade, O-T-F switchblade, throwing knives, stun gun, S & W.H.R.T boot knife, butterfly knife.

Clothes: dark blues, black coloured tank tops and long sleeved shirts. Blue or black jeans and sometimes a black hoody with a white archery sing on the front.  And very, very realy a black and/or purple dress (short or long) with high heels.     

Likes: pizza, Chinese food, coke, Pepsi, blowing things up, knives, fighting, helping her brother, fire, spiders, snakes, ravens, crows, her motorbike, working on her motorbike.

Dislikes: Assholes, Cops, Law, her mother, hurting animals, killing people, batman trying to lock her brother up.    

 Favourite colour: Black, dark purple, blood red, blue, dark green.

History: Sarah grew up in Gotham in a house near a wood with a cave in them. Her brother Jonathan (3 years older than her) was the target of bullies, who called him Scarecrow because of his gangly, geeky features so they stuck with each other when at school and Sarah defended him from the guys that picked on him.

Her mother used to be a policeman but when Sarah was 12 she lost her job she started drinking and taking drugs. When Sarah was 14 the mother came home from the pub one night, worse than usual the father had a go at her and they started fighting and she started hitting her husband, she grabbed a gun and shot him in the chest. The mother turned on to Sarah (who was ringing the police for the second time) with the gun but when Jonathan tried to protect her, the mother shot him in the leg and watched as he lay on the ground screaming in pain. The mother pointed the gun Sarah’s head and pulled the trigger but it was stuck, thinking it was empty she grabbed her and punched her in the jaw and then the gut as she was lying on the floor bleeding her mother tried to strangle her but Jonathan got the gun and shot the mother in the back. Since then Sarah and Jonathan have changed their names to a degree and gave themselves new identities.