-Just a small update to say 'hi'-

Hello friends.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates on this story as well as many others but I'm rather stuck for ideas (well I know what's going to happen in the end just not how to get there) and that's where you lovely people come in. If you want, and you don't have to mind but it would help me out, if you want to you could send in ideas for what could happen, I've got three days or chapters to fill in before I can make stuff start happening again and if you guys want to help my put chapters up faster then you could send me ideas on what could happen in the next three chapters, I will give you full credit if you do and it would really help me out with getting chapters up for this story.

I'm not going to put up any more stories until I finish at least three stories and even then it depends on if you want me to go any other stories I have started (I will finish all of them in time I'll just give that one special attention).

Yeah that's all I wanted to say for the time being. Let me know if you have any ideas for the next three chapters either in the comments or personal message and yeah .... Just let me know what you think and I'll do my best to keep you all happy.

Mez :)