Chapter Eight ~Danger Zone~ *12 days*

Pacing back and forth in my room wasn’t helping my nerves. I had two weeks to find the Joker or Harley Quinn was going to kill my brother, great.
“Sarah, calm down.” I felt hands on my shoulders and I was pulled into someone’s torso, I held the man’s hand gently.
“What am I going to do Edward?” I turned around and looked at the Riddler, my brother’s friend in crime you might say.
“I’ve got my men looking for the Joker.”
“Thank you.” I smiled.
“No problem.” His hand went to the back of his mousy brown hair and his pale cheeks went barley pink.
I pretended not to notice but I knew he liked me; I was probably the only girl that wasn’t afraid of him and because of that he wanted me to be with him. But I trust him with my life and so did my brother.
“Hey you should get some sleep.” I looked at him concerned.
“Nah, I’ll be fine.” He smiled.
I placed my hand on his cheek, they went even pinker.
“You’ve done enough and you look tired.” I spoke softly, “get some rest.”
He swallowed and nodded.
“Alright, you sure you’ll be fine.”
I turned back to face him with what I called my flirtatious smile (the smile I used to get what I want).
“I’m sure, good night Edward.”
It worked, as he turned to leave for the guest’s bedroom I could see his pulse quicken.
Nice guy.’ I thought.
The night was still young with the moon high in the sky, and even though I trusted Riddler and his men completely I still wanted to look for my brother, or if needed the Joker, myself.
Edward was sleeping in the next room as I quietly changed into my ‘Raven’ attire, I slipped out into the night

Up on the roof tops I searched for my brother, I went back to the old boat house but all I found was a letter on the floor where Jonathan was tied to the chair saying; nice try but no cigar. I screwed up the paper and threw it across the room.
I was running out of ideas about where to find him.
I might have to start looking for the Joker.
I frowned, I wasn’t too happy about hunting him down to hand over to Quinn so she could kill him. I sighed as I looked down at the street.
“You looking for the Joker too?” I smiled.
Batman came out from the shadows behind me and stood next to me.
“You looking for him to save your bother,” his voice was deep and horse. “I’m not going to let innocent lives be destroyed.”
I smirked.
He’s making less scene than normal, something must be getting to him.
I frowned, again thinking before groaning in frustration.
"Ahh! I need to get out!" I yelled and went to run back to my bike.
Batman followed me but I rounded on him.
"Just leave me alone you don't need to follow me around everywhere I go!" 
I took off on my bike and left him there.
I stopped the bike and got off. I just needed to walk around a bit, get some air and a fight. There was a group of men, large compaired to me, standing in a circle shouting and cheering. I walked over to the circle and watched a man get thrown down and get his arm broken by the man he was fighting, the winner cheered and kicked the loser, this act reminded me why I hated street fighters. The winner stopped his celebration when he saw me, everyone looked around at me and I heard a few whispers coming from what looked like the newer members of their club.
"Hello Marcus." I said dryly.
"I thought I told you to stay the hell away from here."
"Well I guess I couldn't stay way." I shrugged.
The brute walked forward like the alfa defending his pack; he grabbed my shoulder and dragged me to the wall, pushing me against it so my some broken brick dug into my back.
"You weren't supposed to come back Raven, I'm the champion now."
I saw the fear in his pale eyes, the eyes of my old rivle.
I didn't speak.
His hand clasped around my neck and I was lifted off the ground.
"You shouldn't have come back."
This was what I had been waiting for.
Kicking him in the gut made him loosen his grip, I fell to the ground crouching before kicking him in the side of his right leg hitting the stab wound I had given him on our last incounter. Marcus fell to the ground in pain.
Everyone else sprung into action; A man grabbed at me but I jumped on his back, kicking him to the ground as I jumped into the air avoiding the second letting him fall on the other guy knocking them both down. I'd caught the railing of a fire escape and pulled myself up onto that, there were still ten of them down there, the older members who knew my style well and the newer ones who were now revved and itching for a fight. I jumped back into the crowd and started fighting; someone tried to kick me I broke their leg, a fist flew past my head and I broke the wrist, in the end I have no idea how many I took out before one by one they started to run leaving their fallen companions in the street.
My nose was bleeding heavily from where someone had landed a hit, battered and bleeding I walked out of the side street and onto the main road. People passed me, a few tried to speek to me but I wasn't entirly aware of them, I kept walking until I came to the spot were my old school used to be and I collapsed.