Chapter 8- Netflix and Chill?

You deserve someone who loves you with ever single beat of their heart - Love, Rosie
~*~

Whatever I was laying on felt hard. And a slight wind had me shivering. Opening my eyes green scenery laid before my eyes.

Getting up I realized I was in the forest. How did I get get here? The sun seems to just be coming up. Looking around I spot a wolf behind some trees.

"Nate?" I question. "Hey, Nate come here!" I say louder. He starts to run over but stops abruptly. "Nate?" All I can really see still is his figure but I know it's him.

"What are doing?" I giggled. "Come on."

Suddenly I hear something pop, followed by similar sounds. I see Noah...changing? Bones are moving out of place and his fur seems to be receding. A piercing scream fills the forest and I realize it's me. Suddenly I fall back and become swallowed in by darkness.

I jolt up looking around my surroundings noticing I'm still on the couch. "What the hell was that?" I muttered and looking up from the couch. I must've fell asleep watching the movie, I thought. I attempted to get up only to be held down.

I looked down and noticed arms circled around my waist. I turned around slowly to see the face that belongs and freeze. Okay Ocean, don't focus on how amazing he looks while he's sleep. Take three breathers and quickly-but slowly, take Axels arms off. I took three calming breathes and tried slowly pulling his arms off.

keyword:
Tried

"No just a few more minutes Ocean." I froze. Is he alright? I was tempted to check if he had a fever but thought better of it. I looked around and noticed no one else was in the living room. Please tell me they didn't see this. Joy would never let this go.

"Axel...could you please let go of me?" I asked silently. He shook his head no and put his nose to my neck breathing in muttering something about how I smell good. I shivered at the sudden touch and knew without a doubt there were goosebumps on my skin. Alright, Ocean think.

"I have to pee!" I blurted out. Really Ocean, really? I mean I guess it wasn't a complete lie, I did have to pee. Just not urgently. He groaned grumbling fine and let me go, I basically leaped out of his arms and headed upstairs to the bathroom. I mean I had other things to do then just use the bathroom. I washed my face and did my business.

I put my things on the counter and took out a blender. "Alright let's see if they have the rest of the ingredients." I looked in the fridge and found the ice cream, followed by milk, sugar, and ice. I did a happy dance and decided I should play some music.

"Kehlani, Drake, Bryson Tiller, Demi Lovato, Shawn Mendes." I mumbled looking through my phone. Before deciding on Answerphone by Ella Eyre.

I put my phone down and proceeded to make some pancakes.

I've been talking to your answerphone, na na

Something tell me you don't want to know, na na

When I call you, you don't answer phone, na na

You don't love me, you should let me know, na na

I sang softly dancing as much as I could while putting everything into the blender.

"Yo! Whatcha ya doing?" I jumped at Carter's loud voice and almost dropped my mix but successfully caught it before.