Chapter 21- Trust no one

Unedited

(Warning this is where deep emotional problems start. Just a warning.)

We're all fighting to be ourselves in a world that tells us who we should be, and it makes me wonder if I'm in love with the real you or the person I think you are

~*~

Um... Gracyn told me a way for me to control my feelings was to write it down. Im not exactly sure what to write since I'm not feeling anything at the moment. I'm just, fine. You know what's interesting? I can read people so easy but have no idea about my own feelings. I guess that's what's going to make this harder. Sometimes I think I've buried my feelings so deep that it's inaccessible. Regardless I have to do this. And not just for Axel and I. Okay, mostly for Axel.

Gosh, I hope no one sees this.

O.P

___________

I sighed tucking my notebook in my backpack. Walking over to Joy and Axel and saw the were still arguing.

"We're leaving."

"You can leave but she is staying here."

Joy crossed her arms over her chest. "Ocean! Get down here we're leaving."

"Shut up banshee I'm right behind you." I muttered slinging my backpack over my shoulder.

"She's not leaving."

"We have to go."

"Do I get a say in this?" I asked looking back and forth.

They turned to look at me. "No."

"Wow, anyone else feeling the love?" I asked sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"She's not leaving."

"With all do respect." I said before Joy could speak. "I have a cousins birthday party to plan and we have to figure out what we're doing with Gracyn."

"You make me sound like a criminal." She frowned.

"Ocean," Axel sighed. "Didn't you hear what your sister said. I won't be having you walking around with all those things messing with your mind."

Aw, how sweet. "Those things are me. And I'm a big girl I can handle myself. But if you're so worried just come with us." I said ignoring Joy's heated glare.

"I have business to do." His shoulders slumped.

"Then come after. I'm determined to make my cousins birthday party the best. And sorry, but I'm doing it no matter what you say." I shrugged.

"Fine." He sighed dramatically. "But text me as soon as you get home."

"Yes sir, yes sir. Now come on Joy and let's get all my clown stuff." I said tugging her arm. "Also, when you come over Axel bring Gracyn."

We'd been driving back from the store and I can't decide if I want to shoot me or Joy. From and to the house she's been complaining about what happened with her and Aaron. "I can't believe I spit my drink on him. It's all Carters fault I swear! He shouldn't have told me that joke."

"Not his fault you couldn't keep it in your mouth." I shrugged getting my earbuds out.

"How could you say that?! I can't believe this. You're supposed to be my best friend! Don't you see my world is falling apart!" She screeched.