Chapter 2 - Initiation Part 1. Finding Partners (Not Life Partners *Iris cries*)

So I really want to know what you guys think of my characters. Like really bad I wanna know. Please tell me.

% ("*÷*=[^*$&

"Good morning sleepy head!" Was the first words Tigris heard when she woke up. And it wasn't the last by far. She had slept outside one of the windows and some evil ginger hyper girl and her friend were the ones to sleep by the same window inside. It was her annoying voice that had woken her up. And somehow her luck decided she needed a bad day because everywhere she went she ran into the two.

In the bathroom the girl rambled on about how they had been together so long and how amazing it was that they had been at beacon for twenty-four hours. But not together together because that would be weird. Not that she wasn't saying he was cute. Which Tigris had to admit he wasn't hard on the eyes. Then at breakfast the girl said the two of them should try to be on a team. But she wasn't sure how to do it. And she rambled on and on and on! Leaving the two Tigris went to the locker room to get her weapons only to have them already there. And their lockers were next to hers!? Someone upstairs really hated her existence.

"We should have code sounds so that we can find each other!" The evil ginger girl exclaimed. "Ren can you make the noise a sloth makes?"

"Nora?" Ren finally spoke. Honestly Tigris was amazed he hadn't spoken before now. And she now knew the name of her bane, Nora. "I don't think sloths make a lot of noise."

"That's why it'd be perfect!" Nora squealed. "No one would expect it!" The two continued talking as they walked away. Leaving Tigris there stunned. The guy had listened to ginger, she wasn't going to use her name every again, all morning and the only thing he felt the need to comment on was that sloths didn't make a lot of noise?! What?! What?!

She didn't know if she could handle them mentally. And if the rumors of teams of four were true then there was a slight chance she would end up on the same team. She needed to find someone strong enough to fight with her while at the same time willing to let her be alone when she needed it. At once David came to mind causing her to blush. No way was she being on a team with him. Something told her if she was on a team with him she would definitely tell her secret. And then everyone would hate her. No the best thing for her would trying for solo.

"Excuse me?" A girls voice drew her out of her thoughts. Standing in front of her was a pink haired girl that looked out of place no matter how you looked at it. "Could you-?"

"Say one more word to me and I'll rip your throat out." Tigris growled. The girl eeped as she stormed around her. She felt a little bad scaring the girl like that but  there was no way she could work with such a weak looking girl. It was the strongest or no one at all.

Rose, petrified, watched the faunus girl storm off. She had only been looking for her locker and was going to ask her if she could help her. She also was hoping that she could maybe be friends with her. That was one of her hopes here. To make a friend that wasn't a huge fan of hers as well as being the same age. Letting out a sigh she searched for someone else to help her. It didn't take her long to to spot a group of three, one boy and two girls. The white haired girl seemed strangely familiar but she couldn't quite place where she knew her from. The blond boy she didn't know and from the way he was hitting on the two girls she figured she didn't want to. The second girl however she knew quite well.

"Hello Pyrrha." Rose spoke kindly. "It's been a while."

"Hello Rose." Pyrrha smiled politely. "I'm glad to see you here."

"Rose?" The white haired girl sounded astonished. "The Rose Voca?!" She exclaimed. Clearly she was a fan. "My name is Weiss Schnee. I'm a huge fan of yours." Weiss introduced herself. "I was at your last concert. I was so excited to here you were going to the same school as me. I also hope I can have a chance to hear you sing here."