Battle Won

She watched as the Grimm-turned Tigris took out another White Fang. There were mixed emotions running through her as she watched her daughter. On the one hand, she was proud of her daughter inheriting her family powers. On the other, she had tried to avoid her ever having to deal with their curse. That was part of why she had named her Tigris. It was her hope that with a strong name she wouldn't have to go through the hardships that she herself went through. She regretted not teaching her everything now. Now she could only hope her name would give her the strength to survive this.

"Tigris!"

$&#&#&÷($[""&

Tigris was shocked as she watched herself destroy the White Fang members one after another. At first they had tried fighting and winning but now they only tried to survive.

She had also noticed Eric and Thomas leading people away from the town but couldn't move toward where they went. Before, she could move anywhere within the memory as long as she was aware of it. But now it was long she was glued to her Grimm self. Where it went, she was dragged.

Watching the chaos also reminded her of when she was little. Most likely the same thing happened. There was no doubt in her mind that, at the very least, those boys had been killed by her. Already her mind painted blood on her hands as she thought about it. Innocent blood was on her hands. Even though they were mean and attacked her. They still didn't deserve to die. Not like that.

Self hate and doubt began to fill her mind and her vision began to darken.

She was a monster. Something that should be destroyed. Before she could hurt more people.

And just before her vision turned completely dark and she lost herself a voice called out.

"Tigris!"

Her eyes shot over to look at her mother in surprise at the same time as her Grimm self, the darkness suddenly gone. Standing majestically like a warrior queen was her mother. Her previous dark emotions was chased away by emotions of pride and adoration. Her mother was the strongest person she knew. It would be easy for her to stop the thing she had become.

Only, why did her smile look so sad?

Her mother raised her hand high into the air before bringing it back down. Into her chest.

Tigris' vision turned red as time seemed to slow down. A splash of blood shot into the air and a powerful sucking force pulled her into her now shrinking Grimm body. No longer was she a monstrously large cat, but something more terrifying.

A human shaped feline Grimm.

Her skin had become dark Smokey fur. Her clothes turned to bones and her hands were covered in glove-like bones as well. The mask on her face covered her upper face leaving a sleek jaw exposed. If someone saw her now they would think a demon had appeared.

Before one could blink she was beside her mother catching her before she could fall to the ground. Her transformation had taken only moments.

A dark roar ripped from her throat as she clutched her mother's body close to her. Everything within a thousand feet of her was obliterated by that roar. Trees, rocks, the entire village. Nothing remained leaving a flat circle of destruction.

Her back legs tensed as she took off into the distance soaring into the air leaving behind a crater. Within seconds she covered several miles before landing once more. And where she landed the ground cracked. She launched herself again with similar results creating a trail of what looked like meteorite landing sites every few miles. A trail of corpses was left behind as well as the wildlife along her path died from fear. Any hunters or huntresses that were along that path would later whisper of a monster that imbued fear into their very core. Some of them even gave up fighting Grimm and decided they wanted a simple life while they could rather than chance ever coming across the thing they saw blur across the sky.