School Dance

Hey guys. Enjoy the chapter and be sure to tell me what you think.

$&#€:*÷×;×&#€"#.÷&×*+€×€#*#&÷;×*!€#

"So while your team was completing assigned tasks in town the Square was attacked and you began evacuating citizens to safe zones. During that a mysterious ancient Grimm appeared and devoured Tigris whole?" Professor Ozpin asked.

David, who was standing before his desk nodded.

"Tigris' semblance gives her accelerated healing," he answered. "With that, I assumed that if we were able to rescue her quickly enough then she would not suffer any adverse injuries."

"And that is your explanation for why you attacked your fellow students and teachers?" Ozpin's eyebrows rose slightly with amusement.

"It is."

"If that's the case you may return to your dorms and get ready for the school dance tonight." He dismissed him. "At a later time General Ironwood would like your help with interrogating the culprit of the recent events."

"I am happy to be of service," Bowing, David turned around and began to leave.

"Ah yes," Professor Ozpin spoke up causing David to pause. "Thank you for going easy on them."

"You have powerful students who will be pillars in the future," David nodded. "I sincerely hope I never have to fight as their enemies."

"Do you really believe his story?" Professor Glynda scoffed. "I saw that Jajuar myself. There was no way it could have had an intact person in its belly. There is more to his story then he is telling."

"Leave it, Glynda." Ozpin glanced at her.

"But-"

He sighed, "His story is the one we're sticking with. And it isn't as false as you might think." Once said, he began looking through some of the files on his desk before off-handedly handing a Scroll to her. "You might appreciate these recordings of the battle caught on some security cameras."

Her eyes widened in surprise before a look of intense interest filled them as she slowly took the Scroll.

"You won't find anything your looking for," he added. "I only thought someone with your particular area of expertise would enjoy the particular cameras that this video came from."

Her eyes scrunched in confusion before she realised what he was saying. "CamAuras!"

With today's technology the understanding of aura had risen to a amazing level even allowing them to record the way aura flowed during a battle. Such recordings were considered priceless to warriors, especially ones that specialized in the use of their aura through their semblance like Professor Glynda. The amount of CamAuras within Vale could be counted with her fingers. Most owned by rich powerhouses within the city.

"Thank you," Professor Glynda bowed slightly. "I'm sorry I questioned your decision earlier." Scroll in hand, she quickly left the room.

He sighed as he watched her leave. He was certain she would soon head to inspect the city surveillance cameras trying to find out what David hadn't told them. But as he said earlier, she wouldn't find what she was looking for. What she would find instead would be that ninety percent of the cities cameras were corrupted during the attack and all recordings were deleted. The video she wanted didn't exist in the system.

It did exist though. He made sure to keep a copy when he deleted everything.

He pulled out his personal scroll and pulled up a video. Watching the video for what seemed for the hundredth time. He sighed before smiling slightly. "She did inherit her families Gift. Maybe the Gods still have hope for us after all."