A Captain's Duties.

This is for Derpy_reader_21. Two days early
^^^^^

"Everyone wake up." David announced standing in the door of their dorm room. The levels of response from each of the girls was as varied as their personalities.

Iris seemed to float out of bed drawn to his location. Rose sat up suddenly looking around dazed. This seemed to be the way she woke every morning. Apparently she was still astonished she was actually at Beacon. Tigris on the other hand. She grumbled and dug herself deeper into bed.

With a sigh David moved towards the bed to force Tigris out. But to his surprise Rose beat him to it.

"Tigris. Up." Rose commanded as she climbed out of bed and gathered her things. He could see her aura envelope Tigris as she suddenly stood straight up like a board. The sight reminded him of how a rake stood up if you stepped on its teeth.

"Why do you always do that?!" Tigris growled.

"Because you don't get up." Iris sang.

"Why are you so cheery?" Tigris turned on her.

"Because David is here." Iris answered causing Tigris to freeze.

Slowly her head turned to the side to look at him and then down at herself. Her face went red as she realized she was wearing only her tank top and underwear. Somehow during the night she had kicked her pajama pants off. He was being certain to look anywhere but down. Thankfully when she had stood up the blanket had been covering her still.

Quickly turning around David gave them his instructions. "I will be waiting downstairs for the three of you. Today is a free day so I want to use it for the team since we have no classes."

"You woke us up this early on a free day?!" Tigris growled as she now had her pants on. But David had already left the room. "Why is it always me with the bad luck?" She sighed.

^^^^^

Tigris was not happy. "We're all here now. What did you want?" She growled. This didn't seem to phase David.

"The few weeks the three of you have gotten to know each other a little better." David noted to which they all nodded. "However I noticed no one brought up their past or their abilities." This time they all looked at each other. Truth was, it had come up.

Everyone knew Rose was a famous singer. In fact, it was rare she wasn't asked for an autograph from fellow students. And many guys had confessed to her, though Tigris always came to her rescue when she didn't know how to respond. It wasn't because they were friends. She just didn't feel right watching her being put on the spot like that. Rose was a nice girl as well. She certainly had tried to make friends with Iris and herself. Tigris was just anti-social.

Iris always spoke about how it was her mission to marry a strong name to make her family proud. It was no secret that her target for that position was David either. And she was happy to be friends with any girl who showed interest in him, strangely enough. Tigris did have to admit he was easy on the eyes. You'd think she'd get possessive but not her. Instead she'd make comments about sharing. But now that Tigris thought about it she couldn't remember whether or not the girl had actually said who her family was.

Then there was Tigris herself. Anti-social was all that needed to be said. She could accept the other girls as teammates. But her personal life was her own. And she wasn't going to share what she didn't want to share.

"So the reason I gathered us here for that purpose." David continued drawing Tigris out of her thoughts. "It is good to know each other as people. But we also need to understand each other as warriors and the powers we can bring to the battlefield with us. So I will go first."