Chapter 3

PIC OF DAVID

Ch. 3

Jaclyn.....

He get's out of the car and stands right in front of me. 

"What do you want?" I asked taking a step back.

"Now I know why you are a Rogue because you can't follow rules," he said glaring at me.

"First of all, you don't know shit about me. I don't have to listen to you because you are not an Alpha and I'm not in your father pack," I said angrily to him.

"I told you that you didn't have to come here. I left money with my sister to take you shopping and.........and she knows that you're my mate," he said while sticking his hands in his pocket.

"What! But how?" I asked surprisingly.

"I told her," he said looking around.

"So much for keeping it a secret," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Look, she figured it out on her own, but I did tell Martin and he's not happy about this. Look, Jaclyn I still need time to think about all this," he was saying, but I interrupt him.

"You know what.........save it. I don't need to listen to this. I told you that I don't want you and I don't need you," I said then turned around to walk away.

He stopped me by grabbing my wrist and I felt his touch on me again. He then pulled me close to him and we were staring into each other eyes.

"Damn, you are so beautiful," he said and started leaning into my lips while holding me close to me.

I'm not gonna lie I want to kiss him, I want to taste my mate, I want to feel secure in his arms. Then I started to remember when he first saw me. I look disgusted to him, he gave me dirty looks and that is when I pushed him away.

"No," I push myself back. That is when he pulled back to him and we kissed. Everything in me disappeared, my worries, sadness, stress, and for the first time, I felt free. This kiss was nothing like when I kissed Pablo 2 years ago. Tears were coming down my face, he pulled back a little looking at my face. 

"I'm sorry, I just had to kiss you," he was breathing a little fast from our kiss and wiping my tears away with his fingers.

"How can you say I'm beautiful when you look at me like I was disgusted and then you were giving me dirty looks?" I said taking a couple more steps back.

"Well, I didn't know you were my mate," he said taking a couple of steps towards me.

"So, if I wasn't your mate I would be the same disgusted Rogue?" I look at him and he turned the other way.

Now I was getting mad, "look do us both a favor and just leave me alone."

"What the fuck do you want me to say huh? You are a Rogue passing by and, well, all Rogues are disgusting, but you are my mate and that changes everything," he smiled at me.

"You are unbelievable, so it is true what they say about Cresent Pack, snobby rich kids," I started walking away from him.

"Wait," he grabs my hand this time.

"No, David. This mate stuff between us is not going to work," I said as a tear escape my eye.

"How do you know?" he said right away.

"Because you gave me 2 reasons that I know it's not going to work. The disgusting look you gave me and how you needed time to think about us. You know what, I'm only here for a bit. I'm looking for someone and once I meet up with that person then I'm gone for good. So do us both a favor and let's pretend that we never met as mates," I turned around and walking away holding to my chest because of the hurt.