Chapter 12

PICS OF HER BROTHERS

Ch. 12

Jaclyn....

"What do you mean, you had?" Pepe said growling softly, while his mate places her hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down Pepe, I rejected my mate," I look down at my phone.

"Why? That is all you talk about is meeting your mate," Esteban had a sad face.

"I know Esteban and it hurt like hell. I didn't want to reject him but I had to. You see what happen was my mate already had a chosen mate in line. He never thought that he would meet his true mate. Anyways to make a long story short, he was going to announce to his pack that we were going to be together. Well, it didn't happen. His chosen mate became pregnant, so I made it easier for him and rejected him. I don't want him to choose me over his baby, his baby needs both parents," I stayed quiet for a few seconds. "His chosen mate is our cousin, Tia Sofia daughter Tiffany," I started to cry and Esteban reaches out for me holding me tight.

"That is still wrong, Jacky, you shouldn't have rejected him. He is your mate and our cousin should understand what true mates mean. What pack is he from................wait a minute. What did you mean he was going to announce it to his pack?" He crossed his arms looking at me.

"He's the future Alpha of the Crescent Pack, in California. But Pepe, please leave it alone I'm not planning to ever go back, so please Pepe," I pleaded.

"Fine, so you hungry or something?" Pepe asked.

"Actually, I really need to shift. My wolf is begging to run, she knows that we can't link to Pablo and she wants to go for a run," I said excitedly.

"Jacky, how long has it been since you shifted?" Esteban asked.

"I was in Wyoming like 4 months ago," I said thinking that's how long ago it was.

"Come on let's go for a run," Pepe said.

I was about to take my clothes off as soon as we walk out of the house, "hold on sis, we can't shift here," Esteban grab my hand and we all went towards the barn.

As we were walking into the barn, "we have to shift in here, guys on that side, girls on the other side and we run out that way," Esteban points to the back of the barn. "Most of this town are all wolves, but since we are close to the beach and so we don't scare the regular humans we shift in here and run out that way," Pepe was saying as he was pushing me to the girl's side.

"Oh, okay," I said, as me and Pepe mate Maria were taking our clothes off.

Then I heard some people talking walking into the barn.

"Oh, Jacky this is Jesus, Mateo, Alejandro and his mate Antonia. They will be joining our pack when we go back to Texas," Pepe says as he points out who is who.

I wave hi to everyone and then Antonia came to our side to change out of her clothes. We all shifted and I followed my brother's wolves and we all took off running in our wolves towards the beach.

My paws were hitting the ground hard the wind going through my fur felt amazing. A picture of my mate came into my mind and my wolf whimper at the thought of our mate. She misses him a lot and so do I, but there is nothing we can do.

"Hey, you okay?" Esteban links to me. "Whoa....we can link to each other here?" I said it quickly to Esteban.

He laughs, "yeah, we can. Now tell me, what's wrong and don't say nothing because I can hear your wolf," Esteban was beside me as we ran.