Chapter 13

I had typed up my prefect letter and had shown Mrs Plunkett I was now waiting for Friday to roll around so I could hand it in. I started my day off in the study unit and then went to have my meeting with Miss Hickstead before break, we spoke about me moving in with Mrs Plunkett and how I feel about them living in my house and how I want to get more involved with other things around the school and out of school and then I asked Miss Hickstead questions about her life for the last 15 minutes.

When I got to maths everyone was chatting and Mr Wilson wasn't in the room, the next thing I know he has stormed into the room shouted at the top of his lungs and then sat down at his desk. Everyone sat in silence and watched in wonder, we were all waiting for him to say something but nothing happened he just sat there in silence. I stood up and could instantly feel everyone's eyes move from him to myself, I made my way over to Mr Wilson and knelt down beside him

"Sir are you ok?"

I didn't know if it was a good question to ask but I didn't know what else to say. He slowly raised he head from his desk and looked at everyone and then me, once again I asked if he was ok and stood there in silence until he answered with a very small yes. Giving him a courteous smile I walked back to my seat and waited for him to continue with the lesson, it was the end of the lesson before we knew it and we spent the most of it talking as we were never set any work. I soon forgot about maths and Mr. Wilson being in a bad state, I got lost in my tech project and had almost finished it when lunch sprung round.

I sat outside Mr. Fitz's office at lunch and as I sat alone I soon lost myself in my own thoughts and my music, I looked at my watch and then sat confused it was 1:18 had I missed the bell no I could still see people milling around eating their lunch. One teacher came round the corner asking if the bell had gone and before I knew it another teacher had gone into one of the rooms to tell someone and then the bell went, leaving everyone to make their way to class.

I felt worried it was science and although I had already had lessons with him after our break up it still felt hard to see him and I don't know if I can still go to his lessons feeling the way I do and it doesn't help that the PE teacher hit on me, what is it with male teachers at this school. Mr Jones was surprisingly cool when I walked in late and he was very understanding about the bell. Science flew by and I was then sat in English listening to the teacher go on and on about our next exam and how it counted for 15% of our GCSE final and then told us to start drafting our exam as we would be sitting it next week.

The day ended and I made my way once again towards pastoral to meet Mrs. Plunkett and wait for her so we could go home. Once home I headed straight for my room hoping that I wouldn't be asked any questions, both Mr. and Mrs. Plunkett spoke briefly before getting on with the things they needed to do. Haydn and gone up to his playroom and I could hear him pretending to be a police car driving along a road on his map rushing towards someone that needed to be stopped.

I sat at my desk with my headphones in getting on with the work I had brought home trying to get through as much of the work as I could in one night.

"You slipped away quietly"

Ceaira! I felt like I had just jumped out of my skin, pulling each headphone out of my ears and placing them on the desk I spun round on my chair to look at Mrs Plunkett.

"Sorry Sarah I didn't realize you were here".

"Not a problem I was just saying that you snuck passed quietly and I wanted to know how your day has been"

I pulled the other chair out, I sat at my desk which now made me feel like I was the teacher and I had the naughty or upset student sat next to my desk talking to me.

"It was fine Mr Wilson was in a bad state, he sat with his head on his desk for the whole lesson but apart from that my day was fine rather normal actually"

"Ok and we were told that he wasn't himself today but we will find out in time what has happened to put him in the mood he was in".

She left the room and the last thing I remember was turning off the light and jumping into bed. I woke up late and rushed around to get everything ready for school until I finally realised that it was Saturday, the only clue was Mrs. Plunkett's car sat outside on the drive.

I left everything where it was and climbed back into bed I was having the best dream before I had got up and now that I knew I could sleep in I wanted to finish it.

When I woke up again it was half past eleven the rain had passed and now everything was trying to dry off leaving the last few droplets of rain to hit the ground before they were forgotten for good. I decided to spend Saturday led in bed watching Disney films and eat all the food I could before walking into fleet and getting take out for tea.

I was awake till half eleven that night talking to someone over the internet, he was a teacher at a school near by but he never told my which school or what his name was which should have put me off straight away, but we agreed to meet up Sunday. We chatted till twelve and finally decided on a place to meet. I fell asleep rather quickly knowing that I may have another good dream and that it was probably have something to do with the guy I was meeting tomorrow.