Chapter 29

It was 5:30 and Dan had just told me that I should starts to get ready for dinner with his parents

"I have nothing to wear"

"Look in the wardrobe"

I walked into the bedroom and opened the wardrobe to fine two different yet beautiful evening gowns new underwear and even some more casual clothes all in the right sizes. I walked back out to the living room area and looked at him

"You got me clothes and in the right size"

"Of course I did now if you stay here you don't have to worry about not having clothes it's why I got you the casual clothes and there is even a onesie in there"

I ran over to his and kissed him

"You didn't have to"

I stated looking him in the eyes. I walked back into the bedroom and then into the bathroom hoping to find a curling iron and make up and to my luck I did I walked back into the bedroom and looked at all my new underwear deciding on navy lace panties and the matching navy lace bra. I took them with me into the bathroom and placed them on the counter next to the sink while plugging in the curling iron and going through the make up, I found the bronzer, foundation, eye-liner and mascara.

I started of with applying the foundation then the bronzer before applying the eye-liner and finally the mascara, once I had finished with the make up I moved on to my hair spraying it with heat protective spray and then beginning the process of curling it. Fifteen minutes later and my hair was in beautiful curls bouncing with every move I pulled the plugged out of the socket and packed the make up and curling iron away I then pulled off Dan's t-shirt and pulled on the navy lace bra clipping it up at the back I slipped out of his boxers and stepped into the navy lace panties. I picked up the clothes which were left on the floor and folded the t-shirt up and placed it back in his draw but placing the boxers in the laundry hamper. I stood at the door of the wardrobe looking at my two evening gowns wondering which one I should wear, one was black it came down to half thigh and was a v-neck showing off my not overly large but not to small cleavage and the other was a red gown coming down to my knee but didn't show off as much of my cleavage and this one showed off my back. I went with the black dress as the red dress with the navy underwear would not go well; I stepped into the dress pulling it up over my silky skin before zipping it up.

I slipped on the same heels from the night before and looked at myself one last time in the mirror before emerging from the bedroom. I opened the door to find Dan sitting on the sofa polishing his shoes while wearing a black shirt, tie, jacket and trousers and my god did he rock the black shirt making him look handsome. His head shot up when he heard my heels against the floor and as his eyes roamed my body the second he laid eyes on me taking in my each and every curve before his eyes lingered on my chest for a few seconds longer than normal. A growl radiated around the room and Dan was quickly on his feet walking over to me, in seconds I was pined up against the wall his lips dominating mine holding my body captive to his like he owned every part of me. I would have continued making out with him for hours but we were already running late and if we carried on we would never get their.

"Dan we are late"

"Do you want to go or stay with me"

"Well I'm going to be with you at dinner so either way I'm with you"

He smirked at me

"You know what I mean"

"Of course I do but you told your parents we would be there so we are going"

I grabbed my clutch bag and put my phone in it before grabbing Dan's hand and dragging him out of the apartment.

We had been in the car for over half an hour before I asked where we were actually going and when he said the name of a very posh restaurant my mouth dropped. When we pulled up outside the large doors the valet open Dan's door for him before he rushed round to my door to open it for me we then linked arms and walked through the doors which were opened for us by two men dressed in flawless red uniforms. We walked up to the front desk and Dan said his fathers names getting us escorted through the arrangement of tables to the one his parents occupied in the corner of the restaurant giving us more privacy than anywhere else.

Dan pulled out my seat for me waiting till I had sat down before pushing me in and then taking up his seat next to me.

"It's good to see you two again"

His father said causing us to look at each other before Dan responded

"Why are we here... well I can only guess that mother told you that she visited today and found out something she didn't want to hear"

"It wasn't that I didn't want to hear it it was the fact that you are dating your student and I don't want to see you in jail because someone finds out"

She cut over him giving him no chance of defending himself but not once did she raise her voice. We sat in silence for a while letting the waiter come over take our order and then leave again letting the silence settle around us for a few more minutes before Dan's father spoke up

"Yes your right Daniel your mother did tell me about you two and that is the main reason for this dinner tonight, but I'm not here to judge you two I'm here to find out something"

I watched every move he made watching his body language and facial expressions and nothing showed that he was lying.