Chapter 2

It was lunch and I had only made two friends. I had had four lessons at my new school and I now had to sit and eat my lunch alone.

I was sitting alone at one of the tables when Mr. Jones walked over and asked if he could join me, being new and alone I said yes. He sat opposite me with his tray of food and asked me questions about my life back in America and how my first day was going, and I asked him how his first day was going.

For the rest of the day I sat at the back of the class daydreaming about my friends wondering if they were missing me or if they had already moved on, it was I.C.T and my teacher was getting annoyed with me for not paying attention.

When the day finally ended I walked home alone and went straight to my room once I had got home. I sat on my bed and thought about the day that had just happened the two girls I met the teachers that were nice and the teachers that weren't but mostly I thought about what it would be like if I had joined the school at the start of the year would it be easier to make friends or would I still find it hard all I knew is I would know where all me classes are who the teachers were and where everything else is.

It was 6:30am and I was watching the minutes on the clock slowly change I felt like it would never end until 8 rolled round and I was walking to school just like any other kid in Fleet.

Today I got to school before the bell went and I was sat alone when four girls approached me, they introduced themselves the leader of the girls was called Dana Board a pretty girl with long brunette hair and perfectly tanned skin the other three weren't as pretty but still looked better than most of the girls in the school. Chloe Brooks, Alice Running and Katie Medal were the three girls that had come up to me with Dana and only spoke to me because Dana had.

Mr. Wood asked how me first day went and then went back to reading the notices and calling the register.

The bell went and I walked to PE when I noticed a very good looking teacher walking into the PE building, I stood at the back of the line waiting to go in when I saw the same teacher again stood inside letting the boys in.

Once all the boys had gone in the girls were finally allowed in to change and once I had changed I found out that my PE teacher was called Mrs. Plunk and the head of department was called Mrs. Morris. I got to the gym and was the last to enter and when I did everyone stopped and watched me walk in and sit down in the corner of the room but the best part was I had the full attention of that teacher.

Today was the day everyone picked what they wanted to do in PE and luckily they were doing level 2 sports leaders, as I handed back the register the male PE teacher asked if I was new and then told me their names the good looking one was called Mr. Smith he had light blonde hair and blue eyes that were as blue as the sea and there was Mr. Walsh a tall man with brown eyes and hair.

They started sports leaders 10 minutes after everyone had finished signing the register and I couldn't wait to go home and tell mum that I could continue with it at this school.

The lesson finished and I spent most of break talking to Mrs. Plunk about doing level 1 sports leaders back in America and how I was going to start level 2 when their Christmas holidays finished but then move to Fleet. The bell went and I had science and English, science passed quickly but English seemed to drag on forever and I felt a sigh of relief and the bell went for lunch.

Once again I sat alone for the first 5 minutes until Mr. Jones asked if he could sit with me again. Once again he asked me how my day was going if I had made any friends and then out of nowhere he asked me if I had a boyfriend unfortunately for me I didn't and when he found that out I noticed his smile grew bigger. There were 5 minutes before the end of lunch and we had been sat there is silence for a while and all of a sudden I felt something running up my leg, I looked up from my tray of food to see Mr. Jones smiling at me and from that I knew that he was running his foot up and down my leg.

Before I realized what was happening we were playing footsie under the table, we played it without speaking till the end of lunch when Mr. Jones told me that we should do it again sometime.

The last two lessons of the day were maths and art and I spent both lessons thinking about what happened at lunch asking myself questions like what's going to happen next, what does this mean, does he like me. The bell went and I was the last out, I decided to walk down the canal and come in through the garden.