Chapter 30

We walked out of the restaurant after having the doors opened for us by the two flawlessly dressed men; Dan escorted me round to the passenger side of the car before taking the seat the valet had only recently vacated.

We start the drive home in silence but I break it

"So your parents are going to leave us alone about our relationship"

"They say they are going to leave us alone but I'm not convinced and I wan...."

He stops in mid sentence not saying any more

"What?"

I question hoping he will say the rest

"Umm nothing its nothing just forget about it"

"No you were going to tell me before what changed?"

"I was going to tell you to stay away from my father"

I gulped not sure what it could mean

"Why what's wrong?"

"I didn't like the way he was looking at you earlier like you were a piece of meat waiting to be taken and he's known for messing things up"

I don't want to ask any more questions as I don't like what I have already been told

"Oh ok"

I say hoping that we can move onto a lighter topic.

"If you weren't driving right now I would be on your lap making out with you"

I state out loud by accident, I blush and look away so he can see and then I hear the indicator but only see a lay-by

"I'm not driving any more"

He states. I smile and chuckle before undoing my seat-belt and sliding across the seat onto his lap looking deep into his eyes before setting my lips down on his. Before long his lips were dominating mine taking charge with mine happily submitting to his power, he nibbled my lower lip asking for the entrance we both know he will get. I open my mouth slightly letting him dominate my mouth completely causing us both to moan out of pleasure, we break away both breathless after our make out session. I stayed in his lap even after we had finished both panting but over a good reason. I pecked him on the lips before moving over to my seat and settling down and putting my seat-belt back on, I stifled a yawn resting my head against the window praying that the cool glass would keep me awake until we get back.

I was carried through the door of Dan's apartment and then placed on the bed half awake half asleep, I dragged myself up and moved to the wardrobe grabbing his large t-shirt and changing into it not bothering to check where he was. As I stood in my bra and pants I heard a low groan from the door of the bedroom and I spun round to see Dan stood in the doorway with a lustful look upon his face, I began to pull the t-shirt over my head when I couldn't pull it any further so I pulled it off solving the problem of why I couldn't put it on Dan had grabbed it.

"Don't bother babe you don't need to hide your body"

I chuckled but was to tired to argue so I walked over to the bed pulled the duvet back and jumped into bed leaving space for Dan but after a few minutes I was still alone. I got out of bed and walked towards the door looking out into the living room and kitchen to find a dark figure lying on the sofa. I walked over to him

"Dan" I said softly

"What are you doing out here?"

"Going to sleep" he mumbled.

I grabbed his hand forcefully and heaved him up pulling him with me towards the bedroom. I flopped down on the bed and then felt the bed dip under the weight of Dan; we pulled the duvet over us to keep warm. I was just drifting off to sleep when I felt Dan's arm wrap around my waist pulling me into him and with my head resting upon his chest and my arms wrapped around him I fell asleep.

We woke up in each others arms but instead of moving or getting up we just lead there holding each other taking in one others scent and relishing in the wonders of the world. We spent the day lying in each others arms watching whatever movie came on on the TV, I quickly text Sarah to tell he that I was safe so she wouldn't worry. The day passed by fast we had take out for dinner and then after another few hours of lying on the sofa together we got up changed and got back into bed for the early morning that would await us soon.

I woke up to the familiar sound of an alarm and as I leant over Dan to turn it off I woke him up causing him to grab my hips in the motion.

"I always loved waking up this way in the morning"

I stated and it's true I loved to wake up before the guy and then have them pull me onto their lap grabbing hold of my waist and kissing me passionately.

"Do you now maybe we will have to make it happen more often then"

He said with a smirk playing on his lips, I moved slightly in his lap and then leant down and kissed him before jumping up and walking into the bathroom to grab a shower. I was in there for 10 minutes before getting out and letting Dan have the bathroom giving me a chance to get changed into some of the more casual clothes Dan had brought for me. I pulled out a pair of jeans and a plain white t-shirt. Once I had changed and Dan was finished in the bathroom I went back in brushed my teeth and my hair and then grabbed my things before walking towards the kitchen for breakfast. We had a quick breakfast as I needed to get home to get my school things but not so quick that we got indigestion. I washed the plates and left them on the dryer before Dan and I left his apartment and walked down to his car, getting on the road to my place.

When we got to mine Sarah was still there but Liam had already left with Haydn, I walked in and went straight upstairs leaving the dress in my wardrobe and grabbing my bag swapping books for ones I would need today and then walking down to the kitchen to pack a lunch. I said hi to Sarah and told her I would be getting a lift into school so she didn't have to wait for me and then placed my food in my bag before heading out the door towards Dan's car.