Chapter 45

~ 5 weeks later ~

I woke up in Dan's arms my head was resting on his chest and my arms wrapped round him. We had made as much time as possible for each other in anticipation to the end of these 5 weeks. I walked into school like any other normal day but it all just felt weird like something was out of place but I didn't know what. The day slowly dragged on each lesson seemingly lasting longer than the one before and by the time lunch rolled round I was ever so happy to get out of the classroom. I was walking round the corner towards the cafe when I was grabbed and dragged towards a car.

The only teacher in sight was of course Mr. Fitz but I knew he wasn't going to help me as he walked towards us with a smirk on his face.

"Ceaira what did I tell you, you have 5 weeks and then if you and Dan hadn't broken up by that point something would happen and now this is how it has to be although I wasn't going to show myself to you until we got you to your destination which I'm sorry but you will have to be knocked out so you don't know the directions"

I was hit hard over the back of the head and then I blacked out, I remembered nothing and from the stabbing pain in the back of my head I didn't want to at this moment. We were still in the car and it was still moving but I had decided not to let them know I was awake in case they decided to hit me again, I listened in to the conversation that was going on.

"Remember when we get there take her straight to the room and make sure she cant get out once she is awake and make sure there is some food I cant have her dying on me"

"Yes boss"

One of the men said

"Can we have some fun with her before you start with her?"

One of the other men asked running his hand up my leg and resting in a spot I would have punched him for

"How dare you ask anything like that and get your hands off of her before I come back there and hurt you"

The guys hand was removed from my body, Mr. Fitz laughed before saying

"Your lucky she's not awake or it wouldn't have been me that would be the one to hurt you"

I tried hard not to chuckle at his comment but I couldn't hold it in luckily no one noticed

"Haha like this little girl could hurt me"

I was pissed at that comment and made up my mind not to take it so I flung my fist round hitting the guy straight in the nose breaking it I then brought my elbow to his face

"I can do a lot of damage for a little girl"

I spat the guy sat next to me grabbed my arms

"Let go of her"

Mr. Fitz requested and the guy did

"Ceaira we wont knock you out again seeing as you wont know where we are now anyway as long as you promise not to hurt the guys unless they touch you"

"Fine"

I stated still smiling at what I had done to the guy on my left. Mr. Fitz chuckled

"I told you 'wolf' she would hurt you and what did you do you didn't listen"

"He never listens"

The guy in the front said

"She caught me off guard if I knew she was going to do that I would have been able to fight her off"

Wolf tried to defend himself but it wasn't working as the other guys sat and laughed at him

"Sure wolf whatever you say"

"Shut up 'shark'"

Wolf snapped at the guy in the front

"Fox I think wolf is pissed at us"

"Oh well he will get over it" fox said back to shark

"What's with the animal names?"

I questioned making them all look at me

"They're are code names and how we get ranked so because I'm called shark and sharks are better than wolves and foxes I'm the leader then because wolves are better than foxes wolf is second and fox is third why you wanna code name as well"

He said

"No"

I snapped

"Well your going to be 'cub' even if you don't want to be"

Shark stated with a smirk.

We arrived at what looked like an abandoned hotel the front doors had been wedged open with a piece of wood. Mr. Fitz stopped the car and turned off the ignition and then turned to look at me

"Now Cub are you going to be good or will I have to get Wolf and Fox to hold on to you and walk you to your room or will you promise not to run?"

He questioned calling my by my new code name

"Where am I meant to run I have no clue where the hell we are"

I stated making his question seem almost stupid

"Good"

He said before getting out of the car and walking up to the door. Shark opened his door along with Wolf and Fox, I climbed out Foxes side not wanting to be near Wolf as he still seem pissed that I broke his nose which I was still laughing at

"Wolf I think you should get your nose fixed"

I said making Shark and Fox burst out laugh while Wolf just seemed to growl at the comment making me think that his code name suited him but then all of their names did as I had notice Shark had a shark tooth hanging round his neck and Fox seemed to be just as couscous and aware of everything like a fox would be.

"Your code name suits you Cub"

Shark said almost making me smile, I felt like I had new friends but at the same time they were my kidnappers and Mr. Fitz was there ring leader. I was walked to my room after climbing through the gab in the door and as I looked around it was cosy there was a king size bed and a large chest of draws, an on-suite bathroom. I looked through the large wardrobe pulling each item of clothing off the rail to have a better look at it before placing it back, once I had gone through the wardrobe I walked over to the overly large bed and flopped down waiting for something to happen but nothing did.