Florist!Reader x Depressed!Levi ~ Light pt.2 ~ AU

You finally found the courage - the courage to yank out the strip of paper that led to terrible joke. You stare at it for about a second and it suddenly dawned on you. Is this a... phone number? But from who?

You picked up your (f/c) phone and tapped on contacts and started to type the number with shaky hands. You had to repeat a particular number just so your finger will move. But what if it's a serial killer's number? All the questions that popped up in our head, the possibilities! It was an endless 'if's.'

It's ringing... It rang for about half a minute before someone from the other side picked it up. You can feel your face and hands run cold. "H-hello?" You voice was shaky, so was your hand, but nevertheless, you didn't hang up.
"Tch," from the other side of the phone, a familiar voice rang in your head. "Hello, brat?" His voice got louder, probably because he wasn't holding the phone properly before.

"Um.." was all you could spit out.

"You finally picked up. I was waiting for two days, brat." he followed with a sigh. "You just picked up now. I thought maybe I didn't put the paper in your pocket." He kept on mumbling to himself to the point that even you can't hear anymore.

"So this is... the regular?" You asked, getting calmer now. You heard a distinct approval from him. "Like I've heard, why did you slip your number in my pocket?" Mentally face-palming yourself, you knew that wasn't the question you should be asking.

He made another tch, "that doesn't fucking matter, just tell me your first name and I'll add you to my contacts."

"Oh, okay, it's (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)." An unconscious smile crept on your face.

"Noted." His voice was so clear and distinct that it made you blush.

"Is that all?"

"Wait, (L/n), do you have schedule today?"

"No, why?"

"Nothing, but come to the shop today."

With that, he hang up. "What was that? Meetup? Why?" Scratching your head, you walk over to you closet. Tossing your phone on you bed, you slipped in you walk-in closet. You knew maybe picking something girly might impress this man, but you weren't sure, so instead, you chose to wear grey, long-sleeves with a black heart on the front. Yanking a pair of (f/c) jeans, and grabbing your phone.

The man never said anything about time, but you inferred it must be soon, so you slipped on you (fav/shoe/brand) and locked your apartment room.

Arriving first at the shop, you opened the front door to find Mikasa tending to the flowers that was hanging on the hanging shelfs. On the counter, Jean Kirschtein stood groggily, while taking quick, occasional glanced from Mikasa. "(Y/n)?" Mikasa looked at you with a face that hinted surprised.

"Hey, Mika," you waved at her casually as you sat on the table nearest to where she it.

"Coming in as a costumer?" You nod at her. "So, what would you order?"

"(fav/warm/drink), please!" You said with a joyful grin, "and that's all." You pull out your phone as Mikasa walks away and passes Jean, who you knew was glaring at you. You didn't mind people hating you, especially if you've done nothing wrong to them, so ignoring people who hate you for being confident in your skin was quite easy.

The ring form above the entrance soon rang. You whipped your head to look who it is, and sure enough, it was the one who you're waiting for. The man hastily scanned the room, looking for the girl with a (h/l) (h/c). Sure enough, with his fast eyes, he spotted you, staring back at him. He calmly walks to the table you were sitting at and pull the chair next to you. "Hi," you said to him in a slight whisper.