Singer!Rich!Levi x Singer!Reader ~ White Dress ~ AU pt. 2

Slightly OOC Levi near the end(?)

The mustiness slowly seeped in your nose and nostalgia followed. There is it. The dress you lost back then. Your hands moved on their own, taking the garb and examining it's very details. The bows are still intact, yet they're loose. The laces are still even, but they're trimmed shorter. It's as white as fresh snow, just like how it was before they purchased it.

"How...?" was all you could utter. Levi walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your shoulders. It wasn't like a sympathy hug; it was fuzzy and welcoming. A genuine one.

Minutes passed and Levi still hadn't let you go. No matter how embarrassing it gets, he'll never let go until you felt alright.

"Levi," you whispered softly, and he let go, "where did you find this?"

Levi didn't answer and he kept his steel eyes from meeting your (E/C) ones. He let out another 'tch' and gritted his teeth.

"Levi," this time, your voice was more stern and serious. It shook him, but he was trying not to be swayed. He just can't bring to spout the truth.

You clutched the dress's bodice before bolting from the chair. It moved, scratching the tiled floor. This time, it's breaking his heart to even look at your pained expression. You had tears threatening to spill. Why? Because you cherished this dress. You've lost it, but it's back. You just want to know how he found it.

"Please..." you stepped up to him, holding the fabric closer to your chest, "how did you find this...?"

There was silence. It got more awkward than you thought, so you slowly chose to step back and sit back on the chair. That was when he watched you wipe your tears away.

"Why can't you just say 'thank you' for giving this dress to you?"

"Huh...?"

"That dress... Is not yours to begin with."

Another pause before you hear him pull out a similar chair and plopped himself down. "There's a possibility you'll ask where I got that thing, so I'm going to tell you. I'm not responsible if I hurt your little feelings."

"Of course."

"I saw you and your parents back then in the store that you got that dress in. I was young at that time, but I saw how you looked at that thing," he sighed out, "so I felt like doing a good deed and buy you that lame dress."

You were listening, but half of your attention as on the dress, running your thumb on the fabric's texture.

"I didn't realize your parents had already bought the dress before I went to pay for it. I kept the dress then and I thought I'll just donate it if I never find you."

"So then... You found me and gave me this dress? Levi it's been 6 years since that time. I've changed and I look nothing like my younger self then."

"Didn't you know? A news channel got a coverage of you and your dress being carried by the current. It was just my shitty 'sixth sense' and I thought it was you."

"And after that things just flowed, as you would say because you're weird... right?"

Levi nodded his head before heaving another sigh. There was another silence. You can't figure out whether you'll be pissed or happy about this. You're delighted to have a similar dress in your possession, but the feeling you reached when he gave it to you.

It was a nostalgic feeling and tears were coming with it. You feel so light having Levi return it to you. You've been developing feelings for him after a year of staying in the mansion with him. But... this piece of treasure was not the on you had to begin with.