Audience!Levi x Pierrot!Reader ~ To Find Your Happiness

A/N
First of all this was heavily based on Pierrot by Senka. I just really love the song and the emotions that I felt whenever I listen to it. Second of all, I'm not even sure if the world of snk/aot had circuses back then. Let's just pretend they do. For the sake of this oneshot. Lastly, Pierrot by Senka will be on the video/picture thing if you wanna give it a listen.

It was yet another day, another day of another show. Another day when you try so hard to please the audience but the fear of the titans are just all haunting them.

You're a pierrot in the local circus, Maheka Magica, a group of people who just hope to lighten up the citizen's lives and possibly distract them from the thoughts of those monsters. Today, maybe taking a walk around town and maybe a little bit of magic will help with the atmosphere.

You found a place in the middle of the market area where it's bustling with people. You looked around to find a small wooden box that previously had vegetables in it. Carrying the box to the middle of the stage, a few people can't help but watch you. Their eyes were caught on you, probably because of the outfits that the local circus made for all female employees.

Finally dragging out the box, you stood high and proud on it. You took out your most 'prized' possession; a mask painted with two faces, a happy one and a grieving one.

____

Out on a walk, Levi can't help but feel disgusted at the amount of dirt that laid at the side of the road. Today, Erwin let Hanji and Levi's squad have a day-off from work due to most work being done and there weren't any problems around the walls. Levi and Hanji insisted on helping out Erwin with the paperworks, but Erwin rejected and he had to kick them out his office and out to the town. The both of them were confused, but they knew not to doubt, so then split ways and enjoyed themselves, along with the other squad members.

There isn't a place in the town that Levi doesn't know, he's basically a walking map. Today, maybe a walk around the market isn't so bad. So he did as he imagined and took a walk to the market area only to be disgusted by the uncleanliness of the vendors.

It was at one particular part of the market where he noticed a commotion, a large group of people gathered around what seemed to be a tall lady. He walked closer, curiosity and annoyance arose in him.

Since there was a large crowd gathered around her, he stood at the very back. Not being able to see anything, he shoved people out of his way to walk closer to the lady, who he found out to be just average height and was just standing on a wooden box.

____

You took out multiple knives, sharp and pointy, showing them off as you pull out the last one. You swished around, showing the townspeople that the knives are as harmful. Without hesitation, you threw up a knife, threw up another one as the past knife reached its peak. You caught the previous knife, threw it up, then caught the other knife. Soon, you were juggling all six knives and the townspeople gasped in awe.

Smirking behind the mark, you let one knife slip from your hand, and let it fall down right between your feet. You acted like you didn't notice, and then you let another one slip, and another one until there was no one space between your feet. The last two would have to land on your feet, so you knew to stop the accidental knives slip. You were mistaken though, because as your hands got used to letting the knives slip, you unexpectedly let one slip.

Getting ready for a sharp pain, you closed your eyes and held the last knife tightly. It had been moments and there was still no pain, so you opened your eyes, only to see a raven-haired man holding the knife in a falling position, but he was gripping it by the handle.