Levi x Murderer!Reader ~ AU ~ Change the Night (LEMON)

Loitering the streets of [city name] (c/n), accidental series of events had made you a country-wide known serial killer. That's right - it all started with that pervert; always drunk and staggering, always whispering whenever ladies pass by.

That was how you managed to kill your first victim. It was to survive. You knew he had no one else and he lived alone so you quickly sneaked in his house and grabbed all you can and returned back to your hideout.

You know that soon, you need to make your next move. In (c/n), you decided to take your victim's or possibly victims' life/lives. Quickly picking over which house you'll take, the one with the least exterior deco seemed to be the one that made sense to rob. You walked close to the fence that led to the backdoor, memorizing it's ledges and possible steps to get over. Laying low, you stepped on a ledge and pulled yourself up and over the door, careful to be swift as a fox. Once you were on the other side, you quickly ran over to the back door and pulled a few bobby pins out of your neatly arranged hair. Picking and picking, clicks after clicks, it only took you only a couple of moments due to how used you were at picking doors.

Opening the door, the eerie, cold draft greeted you. It was quiet - almost deafening. No one must be here then, you internally did a victory dance and proceeded to walk to their pantry.

"Yeah, I'm coming downstairs now," then there was a voice - a rather startling one. And as you were still holding bags of neatly arranged snacks, it would make serious noise if you were to move even the slightest. "Yeah, I'll get on it as soon as I'm done with dinner, Erwin. The special operation squad is coming over for dinner." The voice, obviously belonging to a man, said, followed by a tch and grunting.

Shit, he's not supposed to be here! As you slowly, and carefully, let go of the bags, the man's footsteps suddenly got closer and closer and closer.

You were about to be found out, but you can't let that happen quite just yet so you decided to just kill them. In the count of three...

One...

Two...

Three...

As the door opened, your instincts acted on its own and punched the man's face right to his nose. The man didn't expect it either; he let his guard down and it was his fault. The man fell to the ground, blood dripping from his chiseled nose.

As he laid there, an arm against his nose, you took the chance to run away - but you were quickly stopped by a pair of hands that have gripped both your foot. It was him, the raven-haired man. Even though he's bleeding, he didn't fail to catch you within his grasps. "Geno Fox," He grunted, his voice rough and ragged.

That was you, a name you gave yourself amidst this genocide you've involved yourself with.

You were intimidated but you played it cool. "Glad someone knows about me~" you snorted off.

"You piece of shit," he grunted as he stood up, like you haven't punched him on the face at all. "The police have been looking all over for you."

Hidden and shamed behind barred doors and the stinking smell of the unwashed mates you were forced to share a cell with - it was a horrible thought. Not only that but because there wouldn't be such a good scenery to see from a metropolis.

"P-police?" You stuttered, suddenly shuddering in fear. "No - I mean, you can't! You wouldn't!"

"Tch, you can't even speak properly, and your knees are shaking too." He said, his frown getting more irritated as he gazed down your knees which were shaking just the slightest.

Aiming for your stomach and pulling back his arm, the man headed straight for your stomach.

A shivering wave of pain that started from where he'd aim repeatedly rang through your body. Within seconds blood started oozing from your mouth and your can distinguish the disgusting irony taste. Blood?