Levi x Reader ~ AU ~ Summer Special

The sweltering days of Summer had arrived and the streets are getting busier and busier, the heat not contributing at all. You and Levi had been living in the same flat - at one of the highest floors. It was your parents' ideas for both of you to live together, but "no babies yet!" they said. Suffering the heat of Summer, the two of you laid on the couch, the air conditioning not doing much work. You're pretty sure Levi would take every ten minutes in between to take little showers to wash off the sweat off him.

"It's so damn hot, what's with the weather?" You were wagging your hand against your neck as if it's a fan. "I can't survive three months of this hell, Levi!"

"It was your parent's ideas to shove us in this place, especially under the fucking sun." He spat, feeling the same as you. "I mean, just look at me! It's a damn nasty feeling right now." He said, as he turned to a corner and disappeared.

You picked up your phone, and instantly an idea came to mind. "The beach!"

"The bitch? Who're you calling a bitch?" Levi, probably from the bedroom shouted back at you. You giggled, his misunderstanding probably caused by the heat. "(Y/n), where's Hundred?" Levi asked, coming back with his phone in hand.

"In the kitchen- wait, anyways," you stood up from the couch and walked up to him, who was only wearing navy shorts and muscle tees. "Let's go to the beach! Or even a public pool is fine!"

"A public pool? As if hell I'll swim with those filthy swines." He sat in front of another fan that was across from the couch, hogging all the cold air. "If you want to go to a pool, Erwin knows a place we can go with not much people."

Almost stumbling over your words, you shot back at him, "there then! Let's go to that place that Erwin knows!" You jumped up and down, stopping only to kick Levi by the shoulder. He sighed.

"Fine, quit kicking me with your ugly-ass foot, that's filled with bacteria." He stood up, grabbed his phone on the coffee table and dialed Erwin. You can hear it ringing for a bit, then he picked up. "Erwin?"

"Why'd you call Levi?" Erwin's voice showed no sign of being burned alive under the heat.

"You know that pool you said is only for some members thing? Can we go there right now?"

"Sure, I can bring as much people as I can as long as I have the membership. I'll invite Hanji and your squad as well." Before Levi could protest, Erwin had already hung up the phone.

You grinned, "the more the merrier, right?"

"You gotta stop listening to other people's conversations, (Y/n)."

___

You and Levi packed up some supplied for the gathering. In a bag carrying the symbol of your and Levi's job, there were towels, (f/c) for you, and plain white for Levi. There was a sun screen bottle, a pair of sunglasses, two pairs of flip flops, and all the other things Levi consider "necessary."

You wore your red bathing suit that displays the figure of your back and the curve of your sides through openings. On top of that, you wore sport shorts and a gray muscle tee. As for Levi. he wore gray swim trunks with a white tie to tighten around the waist. He didn't bother to wear anything over, he said it's just a nuisance.

"(Y/n) are you ready?" Levi called out from the front door of the apartment. You shouted back before running towards him with your hair [(if short,) in a half bun, (if long,) messy bun.] He stared at you for quite a time with his usual stoic expression.

"Levi?"

"Nothing, I just thought if you dress that pretty I'd have you stolen from me." At his words, you blushed, a slight tint of pink forming on your cheeks. He beckoned you to hurry up so you did.