Levi x Delinquent!Reader ~ AU ~ Have You Realized It Yet?

(S/n) = school name
Okay, I know I said Delinquent!Levi x Reader in the last AN, but I thought this would be interesting. Also warning! Levi basically cursed you near the end. Pls don't hate him. And pls continue with the knowledge that cussing will be occurring near the end. Have fun reading!

She was his raging sun and he was her tranquil moon. The difference between the two are undoubtedly high, but they are placed very closely to each other in the universe.

"(N/N)," you heared an awfully familiar voice call out to you from behind. Footsteps soon followed the voice's call. You refused to turn around and instead waited for them to pounce on you from behind.

As soon as the running tracks approached, the next moment, you found yourself tackled down to the ground. Knowing exactly who it was, you turned your head to the side just to get enough air - since you fell face down.

"(N/N)!" as you glanced over at the lady who attacked you to the ground, she wore a huge grin.

"Zoe," you spat out before planting your feet and hands on the ground and lifting her weight. She panicked as you moved, hence she fell on her bottom. You took it to your advantage and swiftly stood with your two feet. You patted your fake leather leggings and shook off the dirt that latched on it.

"I told you to just call me Hanji," she reminded playfully before throwing her hands around your legs , as she was too 'lazy' to stand up.

"Please let me go, Hanji," your smile dripping with sarcasm. You then lifted your leg so you could at least just turn to enter class. "Don't you have a class to attend?" you asked, clearly irritated.

"Eh? (N/N)," she called out to you before tilting her head. Her hands slammed on the ground and pushed up her body. Now standing beside you, Hanji shook you. "(N/N), we're in the same History class!"

~

The lunch bell soon echoed down the halls and within minutes, a stream of students were forming in the cramped hallways.

You peeked your head out only to be greeted by the crowded hallways where binders are thrown and students are blown - everywhere. You sighed, deciding to stay in the classroom for a while and letting the hall calm down for a while.

You returned back to your assigned seat and popped your headphones in your ears, listening to (fav/song). Just when you started to feel the beat, someone tapped on your shoulder, trying to grab your attention. You didn't react, hopeful to just shrug them off, but the person was stubborn and this time they slapped the back of your head. Pissed, you ripped the earbuds from your ears and turned around, irritant painted across your face. When your eyes recognized the man, your eyes transitioned from hostile to sweet.

"Venomous," he remarked.

"Whatever, Ackerman, piss off or something, I'm enjoying my jam."

Levi clicked his tongue before grabbing you by your hoodie before dragging you out the less-crowded hall. You staggered slightly, unable to keep your balance, being forced to walk backwards. "Where are you taking me?!"

Although you have to admit, your heart is beating unusually faster than usual and you can feel your cheeks getting warmer - maybe even your own face.

Why.. Why am I.. Feeling like this?!

"Where you wont make a damn mess, you swine. I have to clean 'em up later."

"Wait-" you stopped, grabbing the hand that was just gripping your hood. "I never asked you to even clean up after me. So piss off!" you spat your words prior to taking off like a mad man.