Chapter Twenty Five

Harry

The door clicked open, I turned around to see Louis walking through the door.

"Hi Harry," he shut the door behind him, looking at me and smiling.

I was just making eggs why is he looking at me like that.

"Do you want a late breakfast?" I blinked, scrambling them more than needed.

"Do you want to see what I got you?" He held up a bag, "I already ate,"

"Got me?" I walked over, interested. I was made to be a sugar baby, I like presents.

"Yeah what Liam called you about earlier, you know..." He trailed off like he was trying to lead me to an idea.

"Liam hasn't called me," I blinked in reply, waiting for him to tell me what he got me.

I reached for the bag, but he pulled away, "What do you mean the bastard didn't call you?"

"I don't even have Liam's number?"

"He called you from my phone," he took the device from his pocket and opened his recent calls, "See he called you at ...." He stopped halfway through his sentence, "He didn't call you,"

"Can I see what you got me?" I walked forward to take the bag from him, making him take a few steps back. His legs hit the couch and he fell back into a sitting position.

"It's not really important, I mean, it's nothing, Liam told me that he called you and you said you liked silk and I just-"

"What?" I crawled into his lap, "What about silk?" I reached for the bag one more time, distracting him with light rotations of my hips.

"Just what Liam said," he threw his head back.

"I do like silk," I wrapped my fingers around the handle of the bag. He was holding it loosely, barely having a grip on it at all.

In one motion, I yanked the bag away from him, hopping off his lap and into a standing position in front of him.

It wasn't very graceful, but it was better than I had expected.

"Hey!" He sat up, looking at me.

"Hi!" I smiled brightly, opening the bag.

I didn't even get to see what it was before Louis was on his feet, taking the bag back from me.

"Louis give it to me!" I laughed, jumping on him, knocking him to the ground.

"What is wrong with you child!" He laughed, rolling over and knocking me off of him.

"Louis," I climbed back on top of him, straddling him, "What's in the bag,"

He sighed and held the bag up for me to take, "Don't get mad at me, Liam made me,"

I gave him a look in response, opening the bag.

My eyebrows raised in surprise as I saw the contents.

Black silk with pink accents. And lace. There was lots of lace.

"Don't freak out Liam tricked me and forced me-" I cut him off by closing the bag and sending him a smirk.

"Do you want me to try it on," I raised an eyebrow mischievously, "do you want me to give you a show," I pushed him against the wall.

Louis just closed his eyes and nodded, opening them to look at me once I backed away from him.

"I'll be right back," I smiled, throwing the bag over my shoulder and walking back towards the bedroom.

I really liked it. I've always had a fondness for lace. Especially pink lace. I like it. I like it a lot.

I slipped into the little outfit, it was a little loose around the hips.

Nothing I couldn't work with. It wasn't sized like my usual ones, which is strange because he got it from the shop that I always go to.

I looked at the tag and saw that it was in my size. Oh well.

I gave myself a turn infront of the mirror, checking to see that I looked good at all angles.

I sucked in my stomach a little bit to make myself look more lean and took the short walk to the kitchen where I assume Louis was waiting.

"Hi," I leaned against the wall behind me, trying to remember that this is someone I know, not a one night stand and definitely not a customer.

"Hey," he replied, walking over and putting his hands on my waist, "you look amazing,"

"Oh, thanks," I smiled at him shyly. Why am I blushing. What is wrong with me.

He brought his lips down to meet mine, a gentle kinda kiss, a slow long one that I would remember.

He gave me a once over and I tried to muster up my confidence (that had apparently ran away to a deep part of me and didn't want to come back) what was wrong with me? Why am I being such a child about this?

I've had sex before. I know what it's like. I know what to do. Stop freaking out.

Louis picked me up so I was sitting on the counter infront of him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled hi closer to me, bringing him in close enough for his body heat to seep into my skin, but not close enough to touch.

"I love you," I whispered, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"I love you too," I placed my fingers in his hair, enjoying the feeling of his breath on my skin.

He pulled my legs toward him so I could wrap my legs around him and picked me up off the counter, placing his hands under my thighs so he could hold me up.

It felt like slow motion as he walked us towards my room, setting me down slowly on the bed. I could hear him push the discarded bag that my current attire had come in off the bed, I didn't see anything. I had closed my eyes. I hadn't realized I wasn't looking until he placed a hand on my face, lying next to me.

"You're perfect," he whispered into my hair as he pulled me closer to him, bringing me in for another passionate kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHHAHA SMUT NEXT CHAPTER LOL THEY GON FUCK HOMIES.

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES RECENTLY IVE BEEN WORKING ON A ENGLISH THINGIE AND IM PRETTY MUCH WRITING ALL THE TIME FOR SCHOOL AND BY THE TIME I GET HOME THE THOUGHT OF WRITING MAKES ME SICK. So yeah. Uh I was going to make the sex really hot and kinda like sloppy and stuff

But my playlist started playing really romantic music and I decided to make it sweet ❤️❤️❤️.

Any ways. Bye.