Chapter 2 Missing You

~Libby's P.O.V.~

Jason and I met up with Jerome at the airport. He was shocked to see me, and literally squeazed me to near death.

"I missed you!" He shouted.

"I missed you, too," I said as I kissed his cheek. He smiled and grabbed my hand and Jason's arm, and pulled us into a car.

"Whose all at the new house?" Jason asked.

"Quen, Adam, Ty, Jordan, and Mitch," Jerome replied.

"Mitch and Jordan?" He asked. "They're living with us?"

"Jordan's visiting and Mitch is living with us. Final decision." Jerome answered. He pulled into a big house.

~Sky's P.O.V.~

I sat on my new couch, waiting for Jerome to go get Jason. He was the last one to arrive.

I watched as three people walked up the driveway, one being a girl. It didn't look like Michaela and Jerome didn't have a girlfriend. (Don't hate on me if he does have one. Idk.) Who was she?

The girl walked in and my eyes lit up. It was Libby.

~Libby's P.O.V.~

I walked into the door and Husky tackled me into a hug.

"Whoa, Mudkips!" I laughed.

"I MISSED YOU!" He screamed, hugging me tightly. I hugged him back and kissed his cheek. I just like kissing my friend's cheeks for some reason. (I actually don't....)

"LIBBY!" Ty screamed as he pulled me from Quentin and spun me around. I giggled and kissed his cheek, ruffling up his hair.

"Hiya Piglox!" I said. He rolled his eyes and fixed his hair.

"Where is my hug? I'm family!" Mitch said, faking hurt. I hugged him tightly. Next, Jordan hugged me from behind.

"Hello Mr.Sparklez," I said as I looked up at him, kissing his cheek.

"Where did you go?!" He whined.

"Texasssssssss." I stretched the 's' out like a Creeper. "Uncle lives there and yeah...."

"She found me because her uncle wanted to buy my motorcycle and I offered for her to come. I thought she wasn't gonna come but.....she did." Jason said with a smile.

"I REALIZED I MISSED YOU GUYS!" I shouted, making Jordan let me go and cover his ears. Next, I ruched up to Sky and hugged him.

"You're back," He said as he hugged me tightly, burrying his head in my neck.

"I needed you," I whispered. "I needed my Butter King."

"Then why aren't our lips having a freaking reunion?!" He questioned as he smashed his lips to mine. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck, as his went around my waist.

"So.....guys......wanna go to GameStop?" Husky asked. I pulled away from Sky immediately.

"GAMESTOP?! YESSS!!!!!!" I yelled. "LEZZGO!"

What I didn't know upon going to GameStop was that I'd meet a new friend, and even run into some old ones.