Chapter 37 SkyLapis Done For Good?

~Adam's P.O.V.~

I found Libby editing a video she did with Tyler and Michaela about an hour ago. I felt bad, for what I was going to tell her. She was so worried with my concussion, and she lvoed me so much. Gosh.....What was she going to think? I couldn't keep this from her much longer. Tomorrow was out three month aniversary. She deserved to know.

I took in a deep breath. "L-Libby?"

She turned to me, that beautiful smile on her beautiful face. Her eyes were lit up. "Yes Adam?"

"I need to talk to you." I took her hand in mine and pulled her away from the computer, pulling her up to my chest. Her small hands rested on my chest and I knew she could feel my heart beat our of my chest. I feel so bad....

"What's up?" Her happy face turned into one of concern as she looked at my worried and sorrowful face. I leaned down and kissed her lips softly, as this could possibly be the last time she would ever kiss me again.

"Well......I know you don't like to keep secrets in relationships. I don't either so......I'm going to come clean." Her face contorted into confusion.

"Adam what's going on?" She asked. I studied her beautiful face one last time.

"I'm not exactly.......straight." I said. Her eyes showed confusion, then, as if she was slapped in the face, she got it.

She pushed me back. "You're gay?"

"I-I'm bi!" I defended.

"You like guys, though, Adam!" She said.

"B-But I also like girls! I love you!" I said.

"I can't, Adam." She said, eyes filling up with tears. "It's bad enough to lose you to a girl, but to another guy? Forget it, Adam."

"Libby please I-" She cut me off.

"No, Adam. Maybe if I would have known this when we met, I wouldn't be acting like this." She closed out of Youtube and shut her laptop off, grabbing it.

I grabbed her wrist. "Please don't go." My voice came out hoarse and broke, just like my heart.

She yanked her wrist free from my hand. "Good-bye, Adam."

And just like that, I lost the love of my life.

~Libby's P.O.V.~

I didn't go to Michaela's and Jason's room, because she'd only kill me. I didn't go to Jesse and Chase's, or Ileyah's. I didn't go to Flame's or Nicole's. I didn't go to anyone, for that matter. I found myself outside at the park. I had nothing against gays, bis, or lesbians. I used to be great friends with bis and gays when I was younger. But I didn't want to lose Adam to a guy, let alone a girl. If I had known he was bi before we started dating, maybe I wouldn't have reacted so......harsh.

"There you are." I heard a voice. I looked up to see Tyler. I looked back down. "Adam told me what happened......Are you alright?"

"No," I said. "I love Adam so much but I just can't do that....Date him."

"I know you have nothing against bis, so what's wrong?" Tyler sat next to me on the bench.

"I don't want to lose him to a guy." I said. "I mean.....Skylox, SkyMu, MunchingSky, Skydil, all of those ships could possibly come true."

"Adam loves you, Libby." Tyler said. His face hardened. "But so do I."

And then, he kissed me.

A/N: If any of you feels like I should not have this part in my story, let me know. I was contemplating on whether or not I should write. Like in the story, I have nothing against bis, lesbians, and gays. But I just felt like writing this. If anyone thinks this is offense or something, tell me, please. I want my stories to be something you guys want to read, not just what I want to write.