Chapter 18 Apologizes

The following day, Sky brought Chelsea over.

"Guys, this is my new girlfriend, Chelsea." He introduced. I felt tears prick at the back of my eyes.

"Hi," She smiled at everyone, but smirked at me.

"I'm gonna go record or something....." I said. "If anyone needs me."

"No one would," Chelsea said. How dare she.......

"Excuse me?" Jerome asked. "B**** please. Libby is more wanted than you could ever hope to be."

"No, Jerome, she's right. I'm not needed. Wanted, maybe, but not needed. I'll just.....go somewhere." With that said, I found myself at Aleks' hotel.

"Hey Libby!" Aleks said as he opened the door and let me in. I sighed and fell onto his bed. "What's wrong?"

"Evil girl," I mumbled. "She stole Sky from me, than told me I wasn't needed."

"D@mn dude," Immortal said. "She sounds like a b****."

"She is," I sighed.

~Sky's P.O.V.~

"Can we talk?" Mitch asked.

"Sure," I said as he and I went into the kitchen. "What's up?"

"You need to dump that horrid monster right now." He told me, glaring at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"SHE'S MEAN!" Mitch shouted. "She drove Libby out of the house, out of her own house."

I sighed. "Libby dumped me. I need to move on."

"What are you trying to do? Move on, or make Libby jealous? Because you're driving her into Jerome's arms. You're driving her into Aleks' arms. Not you're own. So either you man up and get her back and apologize to Jerome, or you get the f*** out of this house, Adam. You're choice." With that said, he left.

I sent Chelsea home after a few hours of kissing and making out. She didn't give me the same feeling that Libby did.

I knocked on Jerome's door. He opened it up. "What do you want?"

"To apologize," I said. "You're one of my best friend's, dude. I don't want to give that up."

"Me neither," He sighed. "Friends?"

"More like best friends," I smiled. He smiled back and gave me a hug.

"Now......Can I please have my girlfriend?" I asked.

"If you can get her before Aleks," He said. I smiled and left the house, calling Nicole.

"Sky? What's up?" She asked.

"Where's Aleks' hotel?" I asked.

"I'll meet you at your house if you want. Why?" She asked me.

"I need my girlfriend back." I said. "I can't spend one more moment without her."