Chapter 13 Heart in Flames.

"Ty I swear to God if you touch me again, I'll kill you." I hissed. Ty had been poking me for the past hour, and by now, I was annoyed.

"Sorry," He sighed. "I'm just bored!"

"Then do something!" I said. "You know what? I have an idea. EVERYBODY GET READY! WE ARE GONNA GO BOWLING!"

"YAY!" I heard people cheer. Everyone ran down the stairs, as everyone, except for Ty and I, were downstairs.

"Ty, if you're still bored at the bowling alley, so help me," I growled.

"You love me and you know it." He said.

"You know I do, Deadlox," I said as I slipped my shoes on. Ty smiled at me, andI swear he had a tint of pink to his cheeks.

We got to the bowling alley, and the guys made me go first.

"You all suck!" I said, taking my ball and readying it to throw, knowing it'd miss.

"Here," Ty said as he guided my hands with his own. The ball hit a strike and I turned around and hugged him.

"Thank you, Ty!" I said happily.

"N-No problem," He said as we both sat down.

After a while, Nicole, Ty, Sky, and I got bored.

"I'm gonna go get some food," Sky said. "Anyone want to come with me? Like the beautiful girl that Ty is flirting with right now, which I'll kill him for later."

"I'm not flirting with Libby!" Ty said. "Can I not compliment her?"

"Whatever dude," Sky said as I got up and took my hand. Ty and Nicole decided to follow us.

"So....hmmmmmm........." I said, looking up at the menu.

"Hey! Aren't you SkyDoesMinecraft?" A girl asked as she stood in line behind us.

"Yes," Sky said proudly. "Fan?"

The girl nodded. She had long dark brown hair and ink colored eyes.

"You look really freaking awesome," Ty commented. "What are those things, Japense fans?" He pointed to something hanging from the girl's belt loop.

"Tessens," She corrected. "Sort of like Japense fans, just with blades. And thank you,"

"What's your name?" Nicole asked.

"Flame," She replied with a sense of confidence.

"Cool name," I smiled. "Wanna be a part of the Dead Army?"

"Libby!" Ty said.

"I'm trying to get you a girlfriend! Shut up!" I said as I gave him a 'Let me do my job' look.

"Maybe the only girl I want is you!" He shouted.I swear the place went quite. Then, he ran.

"TY!" I yelled, going to run after him. Sky stopped me.

"Let him go," He said simply.

"But Adam-" I protested.

"Let him figure out the fact that you're with me and I will fight for you. I will fight any person on this planet for you. No matter who they are, no matter their want for you, you are my girlfriend and if you for some reason weren't, I wouldn't be here, Libby. You're the thing that keeps me going in this world, you, Team Crafted, and my fans. You leave me, I die." Sky said. "If Ty wants you, and wants to jeopardize our friendship because of that wanting, than so be it."

I sighed. Slipping my hand from Adam's, I stepped back and turned away. What Sky said was touching, but I will not ruin their friendship. I have to fix this.

Walking outside, I found Ty leaning against a willow tree in the park across the street. I crawled under the leaves of the mejastic tree and cuddled up to him.

"Don't let me ruin your friendship with him." I said.

"I love him like a brother, Libby, I do, but do you know what it's like? To watch your crush with someone else?" Ty said.

"Many times," I said. "It's the first feeling ever, I know,"

"I just.....Why him? Why not me? I was there for you before he was!"

"True, but my heart never belonged to you, Ty. It was always him."

Silence. Then, "That Flame girl is pretty hot."

I busted out laughing. "SEE?! YOU SHOULD HAVE LET ME PLAY MATCHMAKER!"

Ty smiled. "OK then,"

We walked back to the bowling alley and I noticed that Flame was talking with Team Crafted.

"TY LIKES FLAME! TY LIKES FLAME!" I shouted and skipped around my friends.

"You're immature!" Ty called.

"ONLY BECAUSE YOU AND THE OTHERS TURNED ME FROM A QUIET, INNOCENT ANGEL INTO SOME LOUD, IMMATURE BEAST!" I said. "No, but really, TY LIKES FLAME!"

"I always have had a crush on him," Flame said.

"THEN SO BE IT!" I said. "MATCH MAKING POWERS ACTIVATE!"

I put my hands up and patted both of their heads. "Okie, I'm done now," I plopped on Sky's lap. The whole group erupted into laughter.

"Flame, would you maybe.......join the Dead Army?" Ty asked.

"Of course Ty!" She smiled.

"But you don't know each other!" I pointed out.

"Fine, will you go out on a date with me, to this bowling alley, right now? We can get to know each other." Ty said.

"Ok," Flame smiled and the two walked off to a seperate bowling lane.

"Now only Jordan, Husky, and Jerome need girlfriends," Jason said.

"We're good," They all said in unsion.

Sky placed his head on top of mine and Nicole put her head on Mitch's chest.

I'm wondering what other up's and down's we will encounter tomorrow.