Chapter 19 Together Again

~Libby's P.O.V.~

I was sitting next to Immortal, playing a Minecraft Adventure Map for our channels, when Nicole walked in with Sky.

"IMMMMOOOOORRRRTTTTAAAALLLL!!!!" She sing-songed.

"I'M RECORDING!" He called back to her.

"Don't care," She said, her voice much closer now. I assumed she was in the room now.

"IMMORTAL YOU SON OF A SQUID! OMG!" I raged as he pushed me into lava. "I HAD THE KEY YOU RETARD!"

"Oops......" He said.

"I'm gonna kill you." I said. "IRL,"

"Don't kill me! Please!" He begged. I slapped him IRL, then pushed him into the lava. "Payback sucks, huh?"

"And that, my lovely Lapises, was the map! I have to go but Immortal and I will continue this later! Bye now!" I ended the recording, as did Immortal. I turned around and saw Nicole and Sky.

"Don't you have a girlfriend to be with?" I snapped.

"Yeah, and she's right in front of me." Sky said. "I'm sorry. I just.....I want you ALL to myself. I don't want anyone else to like you, because your mine. You always have been, always will. Please understand that the only reason I punched Jerome was because he was the FOURTH person to admit his feelings for you, when you're with me. Can you just......forgive me? Jerome does, now all I need is for my beautiful girlfriend to forgive me, too."

I rushed into Sky's arms and hugged him tightly. I started to cry.

"I love you!" I cried into his chest.

"I love you, too," He said. He kissed the top of my head, then pulled me back a bit to kiss me on the lips.

"Congradulations," Aleks said. "Now please, no kissing in my hotel room."

We all laughed. "Ready to go home, love?" Sky asked me.

"Sure," I chirped. I turned to Immortal. "Thanks for playing the map with me, and for being a friend."

"No problem. Stop by anytime that I'm still here," He replied, giving me a hug.

"Will do," I replied.

As the three of us walked back home, Sky texted someone. A smile was on his face.

"Who are you texting?" I asked.

"Chelsea," He said. "Telling her I no longer want to be with her."

I grabbed Sky's hand and held it into mine. We got back to the house and I crashed onto the couch.

"What's the plans for tonight?" Mitch asked as he hugged Nicole.

"How about we all just have a movie marathon?" Ty suggested, holding onto Flame's hand.

"Can I invite Ileyah, Jesse, Dawn, and Chase?" Michaela asked, leaning against Jason.

"Sure," Quentin shrugged. That's when I noticed that Jordan wasn't there.

"Where's Jordan?" I asked.

"He left back to Santa Barbara." Jerome stated. (That IS where he lives, isn't it?)

"Without saying goodbye? Next time we skype, I'm gonna chew him out." I said. Everyone just chuckled.

"We should have a Girl's Day tomorrow." Nicole suggested.

"I'd like that," Ileyah said. Her and the others were here now.

"Me too," Dawn said.

"DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!" Michaela said in her normal hyper voice.

"Same," Flame and I said together.

I rested my head against Sky's chest, feeling it move up and down as he breathed. His hand rested against my waist. My eyes fluttered closed.

Little did I know that I was not going to be getting any sleep that night.