Chapter 25 Two Out of Five

~Nicole's P.O.V.~

I came over and met the puppy. But that wasn't my main concern here. I went up to Mitch's room and lied down with him.

"Feeling better?" I asked him.

"A bit," He sighed. "I'm still really sore, though."

"Does this help?" I asked as I leaned over and lightly kissed his lips. It was meant to be a small kiss, but Mitch had other plans.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his side, enough so I'd be close to him, but where I wouldn't hurt him.

I played with his hair a bit. Mitch licked my bottom lip, begging for enterance. I pulled back to tease him.

"Nicole!" He whined. "Why you do dis to me?"

I giggled. "Because, it's fun,"

"Not for me!"

I pecked his lips and rested my head on his chest. I interlocked my hand with his and we just cuddled like that, eventually falling asleep.

~Sky's P.O.V.~

Flame and Ty were on a double date with Jason and Michaela. What would I do today? I've already recorded and uploaded. Jerome and Quentin are hogging the puppy. Wait.....Where's Libby?

I found her in her room, making something on Minecraft.

"What's that?" I asked. She jumped and closed the screen.

"Oh...Hey Adam!" She said, kissing my cheek. "Nothing,"

"It's obviously something," I said. "Let me see!"

"No!" She whined. She got up and pushed me out of the door. "I'll show you later! When I'm done!"

I sighed and left her to her work. I heard my phone beep, so I checked it. It was a reminder that today was our two month aniversary. Well, we've known each other five months now. But for dating, it's been two months.

"HOW COULD I FORGET THIS?!" I shouted to myself. I quickly threw on some good clothes and made dinner. Or lunch, whatever it was at this time. It was 2 so.....lunch....yeah...

I put the food on the plate. I heard a door open and Libby walked downstairs.

"Hmm, what smells so good?" She asked me.

"Food," I replied. "I made it myself!"

"You cooked for once?" She joked, kissing me on the lips for a moment.

"Yes," I replied as she sat down. This has to be the worst quick fix for an aniversary ever.

I sat down next to her and kissed her cheek. She blushed a bit, but smiled nonetheless. We ate the pasta I had made, then she dragged me up to our room.

"Watch this video," She said as she played a video. On the screen were places and people all in Minecraft. All togehter, the places and people made scenes. The scenes were important times for her and I, or at least defining moments in our relationship. From PAX, to when we became friends, to me asking her out, to me cheating, to the triple date, to now.

"A lot has happened in five months," I mumbled. "But in the two months we've been together, stuff was just hectic."

"But this kind of chaos is ours. No one else's." She said.

"That's a tad bit poetic, isn't it?" I joked.

"Sure, whatever," She rolled her eyes. "I love you, Adam."

"I love you, too," I replied as I leaned down and kissed her lips.